Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoot !!

Well-deserved indeed. Mad props.

The white front lip clips are the only nit-pick. Why they even make white clips has always been a question of mine..
    -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

You think "brown," and the color isn't appetizing on cars... then it comes out like that and all of a sudden it's like "holy metallic tootsie roll drooling goodness!"

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
      HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
      **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
        The white front lip clips are the only nit-pick. Why they even make white clips has always been a question of mine..
        Lol, as soon as I saw the pics, I noticed it too. I'll get black ones. I was sent white ones with the lip when the car was beige, and it really didn't matter because they didn't stand out. I've never noticed it in person, but it sure does stand out in pics!
        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
        e30 restoration and V8 swap
        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Congrats on COTM Justin! Its just an amazing outcome for this e30! Hard work, time, persistance, and cash invested do pay off in spades!

Quality build throughout!

Congrats F3AR on COTM administrative duties!

Comment

jgood, i applaud you for doing it proper and that you did the late model valence swap. looks so much better. one of the, if not the cleanest e30s ive ever seen. youre an inspiration :-)
            sigpic

Comment

Dat color.
              2011 1M Alpine white/black
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

You mad, bro?

Seriously though, one of my favorite cars to watch in my short time here! :nice:
                Originally posted by blunttech
                Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Look up "zobelbraun" for e30's i almost snagged a mint condition 318i but they dude sold it, i was going to fly 1500km and drive it back i was that keen on the colour :s

Comment

Excellent work done !

Comment

Damn nice car.
                      sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Nice!! Well deserved for all the brain damage that thing has put you through! Congrats.

Comment

This deserves a bump. I love everything about this car, including the early taillights!
                          1997 540i/6 - stock
                          1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
                          1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

Working...
                          X