My 1985 325e [Picture Heavy]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DER E30
    replied
    Do you have a multi meter?

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    http://www.e30zone.net/e30zonewiki/index.php/Ignition Helpful??

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    No idea. Ecu?

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Where do they go?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Two

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    No idea... how many wires does it have?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Where does it ground?

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Coil ground??

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Spark plugs no spark. Coil isn't getting power. I rewired c101, thinking it something to do with that.

    What could cause coil to not get power

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Can you pull out the plugs and see if they spark? Kill the lights and it should be obvious! Just make sure you've got them grounded and a fire extinguisher handy if the now open spark plug holes in the cylinders start shooting out gas!:firehop:

    Actually ALWAYS have a fire extinguisher handy, do your own stunts my man:up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    So tried turning the key this weekend and with no luck.
    Pop the key on, start cranking and thats all it does.
    Ive tried so may things I am starting to get fuel out the exhaust.
    I am still leaning towards being a spark issue, anyone know a good way to test with MS2 test mode?
    Would it be a c101 issue seeing as I rewired from square plug to circle?
    It isn't the fuse by the battery. Just need someone who can help me troubleshoot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    If I'm home, I normally am up til 10

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    So 8:30? Lol DAT late night work life

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Come over later and let me borrow it

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Wardie
    Let me borrow yours then
    But then i wont have any :(

    Leave a comment:

Working...