My 1985 325e [Picture Heavy]
Collapse
X
-
YOU CANT HAVE MY RELAYS THEY ARE MINE.
But really i dont think i have any left.Leave a comment:
-
-
No, I think my main relays messed up. Or the fuel pump relay... Or one of them. Fuel pump started to stay on when the key was off. Obc isn't working and gauges doesn't seem right. I'll know tomorrow.Leave a comment:
-
Im scratching my head, I went to go take a video and the e30 gremlins came and fixed it...? I guess...?Leave a comment:
-
Well after poking around, haven't found anything that might be fucked. Wires all look fine, no burning. After talking with a friend he suggested it might be a lack of power going to all my problems.... Now what would cause this?
Update: Shouldn't be any short, I retested fuse 21 and It was just because the trunk was open.
Now I have to figure out what would cause everything to malfunction. Maybe I just blew all the relays?Last edited by Wardie; 11-05-2014, 07:24 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Visuals are the last thing on my list right now. I'll worry about traction when it runs.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: