My 1985 325e [Picture Heavy]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BamaE30
    replied
    If you are four to six months out on the seats i'm getting set up and can help for a great price.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Originally posted by Sade
    Can you show better pics. I'd like to see what it looks ready :)
    Yeah, I can get some better pictures here soon. Been kind of sick lately so I haven't done much.

    Leave a comment:


  • litu
    replied
    Can you show better pics. I'd like to see what it looks ready :)

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by Wardie
    Do it! Just be sure to get rid of the undercoating on the back side but be sure to replace it! Had minor fires when welding. If you need to ask questions feel free man!
    Baller.

    I'm going to get underneath mine and do a more thorough inspection just so I know how much exactly I need to cut out. I'm afraid it's going to be a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • MattAvino
    replied
    Fantastic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Originally posted by GreasyE30
    Nice work brotha!

    After I get settled into the new house I'm doing the rear valance on my DB
    Nice, take pictures!

    Leave a comment:


  • GreasyE30
    replied
    Nice work brotha!

    After I get settled into the new house I'm doing the rear valance on my DB

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    So I've been researching to find a place that wont charge an arm and a leg to reupholster my seats to cardinal. I might just end up finding a junker seat to practice on with some material and do it myself.

    Anyone know of a good place to look for car seat grade materials? Leather or Vinyl?
    Last edited by Wardie; 02-09-2013, 12:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ScHpAnKy
    replied
    early model with plastic bumpers, that game's on point.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Nice! Sub'd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Originally posted by dougie30
    Dude your paint is so nice
    Thanks! The first owner had it detailed and maintained for the first 10 years and it lived in a garage. I got really lucky, It does come with some rust spots around the edges. None the less I lucked out!

    Originally posted by e30damen
    Looking good.

    Congrats on doing the work yourself.

    Always feels better that way
    For sure, saves on money too. There is some things I plan on going back and fixing.. but I am happy with it for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30damen
    replied
    Looking good.

    Congrats on doing the work yourself.

    Always feels better that way

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    Dude your paint is so nice

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Originally posted by ClausE30
    yea yea, Glad to be a part of this process! Photoshoot time now
    My mudflaps need to come in then lets do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ClausE30
    replied
    yea yea, Glad to be a part of this process! Photoshoot time now

    Leave a comment:

Working...