My 1985 325e [Picture Heavy]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • peter321
    replied
    did you put that red interior in yet? Im looking forward to seeing that

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Ehhhh I don think so ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    cheaper than a M52 money pit haha 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    M20 money pit at accurate engines haha

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    guess you arent going with a 24v huh? Haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied


    It's about to start

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Originally posted by MJCRO
    Like what you did with the rear valence, I'm considering to do the same.
    Its very good mod, the only problem if you shorten up the rear bumper its really hard to proven it from cracking the paint on where you cut. At least I have that problem. I've tried bumper repair, bondo, fiberglass.

    Leave a comment:


  • MJCRO
    replied
    Like what you did with the rear valence, I'm considering to do the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Alright, its been ages since I've updated anything I've done. Its been a rough few months jumping jobs, but I haven't forgot to buy car parts. I picked up an 325i head, and should be grabbing a spare block and starting to put all that crap together. I just sent the head off to accurate engines, the guy who works on the pro3 cars. Hopefully I can keep this updated now that I have more going on.


    I have reupholstered the seats, and picked up some houndstooth doorcards. Dyed the carpet black, and floor mats red. Picked up a lukebox, got the wub wub mobile now. Stock weaves. Replaces control arms, tie rods, sway bar links, lolipop bushings. I am sure there is more too its just been so long.

    Basically going full engine mode now, turbo, rebuilt as much as I can. I can muster up some pictures here too. Excuse the shit iPhone 4 quality.



















    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Hey thanks everyone its been a long fun road!

    Rear bumper has a crack now, I gotta fix up and some minor paint touch ups on the rear skirt. Besides that waiting for this weekend to tear into my carpet and last seat!

    I will be down at dicks tonight, I will bring a floor mat for color reference haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Ryan, just read through this! Car looks good man. Can't wait to see the interior pop with red once it's all done.

    Leave a comment:


  • litu
    replied
    Originally posted by Nowayman
    As a big fan of metal bumpers... I have to say that early cars with late bumpers/rear valence look amazing. It's like all of the good parts of the late cars without the low rear arches and huge tail lights. Good job!
    I was just wondering this. Bumpers does not hang, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    Awesome progress!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nowayman
    replied
    As a big fan of metal bumpers... I have to say that early cars with late bumpers/rear valence look amazing. It's like all of the good parts of the late cars without the low rear arches and huge tail lights. Good job!

    Leave a comment:


  • litu
    replied
    Not bad look what plastic bumpers.....Very nice :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...