Project: BMW E30 323i to Alpina C2 2.7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fdovargas
    replied
    Originally posted by ayemattyyy
    Hola Fernando,

    Mi llamo Mateo. I am friends with the Echeverri's from San Jose. You and I met at the 2010 Brisbane meet when you were visiting. Glad to see you on the boards, your car looks great!

    Matt
    Hi Matt, good memory!, thanks a lot.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    Leave a comment:


  • e30edward
    replied
    I like where this is going! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ayemattyyy
    replied
    Hola Fernando,

    Mi llamo Mateo. I am friends with the Echeverri's from San Jose. You and I met at the 2010 Brisbane meet when you were visiting. Glad to see you on the boards, your car looks great!

    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    That car is going to look awesome when done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joerdan23TN
    replied
    Count me in on this, you have my interest.

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    that is coming along nicely

    Leave a comment:


  • fdovargas
    replied
    Originally posted by King Mufasa
    I paid 250 to bring a gtr tranny with tcase from germany to florida with dhl. They cracked the mount but shit happens.

    name of courier you used?
    The courier is a Colombian company, only ship from Florida to Bogota, Colombia, sorry. When I bought from Germany usually the packages are shipped with DHL to Florida :(


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    Leave a comment:


  • King Mufasa
    replied
    I paid 250 to bring a gtr tranny with tcase from germany to florida with dhl. They cracked the mount but shit happens.

    name of courier you used?

    Leave a comment:


  • fdovargas
    replied
    Originally posted by King Mufasa
    How much was shipping to Colombia
    All the parts purchased are shipped to Florida, after reshipped with a courier service to Colombia for save money, because shipping directly is very expensive! (UPS or DHL). With my courier service I pay two bucks for each lb.

    I've bought many parts for my bimmers from US and Germany, from eBay and other forums without problems, always shipped to Florida ;)


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    Leave a comment:


  • King Mufasa
    replied
    Originally posted by fdovargas
    I bought the Alpina parts new from an Alpina dealer in Florida, Abrahams Motorsport


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    How much was shipping to Colombia

    Leave a comment:


  • fdovargas
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    awesome! Love it...especially the staggered Alpinas.

    Curious about your shifter angle....it looks different but could be the angle? Or is that how all dogleg shifters sit in gear?
    Maybe is a pic effect? Another pic




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    Leave a comment:


  • canakami
    replied
    Good, good stuff in here *drooooollll*

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    awesome! Love it...especially the staggered Alpinas.

    Curious about your shifter angle....it looks different but could be the angle? Or is that how all dogleg shifters sit in gear?

    Leave a comment:


  • fdovargas
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwandhonda
    Amazing!! Where are you finding all these perfect condition Alpina parts? Love those wheels and well everything else so far!! Awesome.
    I bought the Alpina parts new from an Alpina dealer in Florida, Abrahams Motorsport


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwandhonda
    replied
    Amazing!! Where are you finding all these perfect condition Alpina parts? Love those wheels and well everything else so far!! Awesome.

    Leave a comment:

Working...