Project: BMW E30 323i to Alpina C2 2.7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Habla
    replied
    Oh my goodness!

    lo que es un coche bonito!

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    I like what I'm seeing and I know where there is a 323i Baur in my area just sitting...ughhhh

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    Nice work dude, car looks great.

    What color is that, and how did those headers fit? I was thinking about getting them

    Leave a comment:


  • MattAvino
    replied
    So purty. Classiest e30 on r3v

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    It is sweet to see other Alpins project. I will be watching this project. Nice euro 323i.

    Leave a comment:


  • bubbajan21
    replied
    That is a pretty incredible photoshop, I would never have guessed that that wasn't an original photograph of a bahamabeige car! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • blazing
    replied
    Looks like you are well on the right track,looking good!

    Leave a comment:


  • chop_suey
    replied
    lovin the color, looks really nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    WOW! really nice stuff there! I'm sure it's going to look great!
    You should pick up some M-tech I sideskirts and rear valance too.
    Last edited by mikeedler; 02-09-2013, 09:41 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    This is awesome and those wheels <3 welcome to r3vlimited.

    And that steering wheel...it is gorgeous.

    Leave a comment:


  • fdovargas
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Your english is fine. Nice car! Probably the first nice bahamabeige paint i've seen.
    Thanks.
    Sure!, because the original color of the pic is black metallic, and I changed the color with photoshop before take the decision

    Original pic

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Your english is fine. Nice car! Probably the first nice bahamabeige paint i've seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    great work, peaked my interest

    Leave a comment:


  • fdovargas
    started a topic Project: BMW E30 323i to Alpina C2 2.7

    Project: BMW E30 323i to Alpina C2 2.7

    Hi guys, I'm new on board from Colombia, South America. Here's my project, I'll start soon with the paint and body Alpina parts installation.

    I think modify the little M20B23 to stroke 2.7, and keep the same tranny and diff. The car base is an 323i E30 1984 euro version two doors, bahamabeige color, equipped with five sport close ratio (dogleg transmission), 3.33:1 LSD, headlight cleaning system, sport seats, sports sway bars, check panel with OBC II in spanish (very rare) and some suspension modifications.

    Some pics of the start point (cel pics, sorry)






    VIN plate





    Factory equipment







    The first was install a sport suspension, with eibach lowering springs and full Bilstein sports shocks













    New struts bearings necessary




    Stocks vs. eibach springs







    At the beginning I installed Alpina's 7Jx16 front and rear
















    After I found on eBay Germany a pair of Alpina's 8Jx16 for complete a staggered set














    New parts for center caps













    Stainless steel header from eBay, I like to Install a new rear muffler but I don't know what is the best sound, recommends please ;)



















    And finally some Alpina parts for the body, I'm ready to install it and paint the car












    Steering wheel installed



    I hope looks like this car (not mine), plus headlight cleaning system and euro smiley headlights...




    I'll post pics when start the body parts installations and paint job. Sorry for my english, isn't good.

    Regards.
Working...