Project: BMW E30 323i to Alpina C2 2.7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Gorgeous. Can wait to see it done.
    Anyone ever seen a bahamabeige us car?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nsquared97
    replied
    Original Alpina or not, I love that valve cover! Can't wait to see this come together!

    Leave a comment:


  • thealbert
    replied
    Very nice project build! Will be dropping by and keeping track of progress. keep up the good work!

    Leave a comment:


  • digger
    replied
    Originally posted by pegase747
    Rocker cover with Alpina written on it never existed.
    The E30 M20 rocker cover for Alpina is standard BMW except for the antracit paint and the Castrol sticker. My car is 100% original Alpina for info.

    Great work by the way !

    Cheers
    Pierre
    that is what i thought, though i wonder why they used a special part number in their catalog, something must be different

    Leave a comment:


  • pegase747
    replied
    Rocker cover with Alpina written on it never existed.
    The E30 M20 rocker cover for Alpina is standard BMW except for the antracit paint and the Castrol sticker. My car is 100% original Alpina for info.

    Great work by the way !

    Cheers
    Pierre

    Leave a comment:


  • fdovargas
    replied
    Originally posted by digger
    is that a genuine alpina rocker cover? am curious if alpina had the name on it? on the parts list it is specific alpina P/N for the rocker cover as opoosed to a BMW P/N
    I'm not sure, I've seen 3 or 4 differents Alpina rocker cover on ebay, I bought this from eBay Germany, for me the best style.


    Originally posted by digger
    why not the alpina suspension? instead of eibach?
    Bought the suspension years ago



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • digger
    replied
    is that a genuine alpina rocker cover? am curious if alpina had the name on it? on the parts list it is specific alpina P/N for the rocker cover as opoosed to a BMW P/N

    i love the alpina front spoilers

    why not the alpina suspension? instead of eibach?

    Leave a comment:


  • fdovargas
    replied
    Some Alpina stuff for the project














    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Oh my goodness !

    Leave a comment:


  • Gooneric
    replied
    Good on you ! Keep the updates coming

    Leave a comment:


  • fdovargas
    replied
    Car entirely painted, starting the project....





    Leave a comment:


  • MazterDizazter
    replied
    Very nice little E30! Love the color, and excellent choice on the parts! I'll be watching this thread for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gooneric
    replied
    Originally posted by fdovargas
    All the parts purchased are shipped to Florida, after reshipped with a courier service to Colombia for save money, because shipping directly is very expensive! (UPS or DHL). With my courier service I pay two bucks for each lb.

    I've bought many parts for my bimmers from US and Germany, from eBay and other forums without problems, always shipped to Florida ;)


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I had to do the same thing for Barbados , except i pay $3 for each lb . Still it is better than shipping direct.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Based on the cars in your sig, I'm sure this will come out beautiful!

    Leave a comment:

Working...