Hi Matt, good memory!, thanks a lot.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Project: BMW E30 323i to Alpina C2 2.7
Collapse
X
-
Hola Fernando,
Mi llamo Mateo. I am friends with the Echeverri's from San Jose. You and I met at the 2010 Brisbane meet when you were visiting. Glad to see you on the boards, your car looks great!
MattLeave a comment:
-
The courier is a Colombian company, only ship from Florida to Bogota, Colombia, sorry. When I bought from Germany usually the packages are shipped with DHL to Florida :(
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDLeave a comment:
-
I paid 250 to bring a gtr tranny with tcase from germany to florida with dhl. They cracked the mount but shit happens.
name of courier you used?Leave a comment:
-
All the parts purchased are shipped to Florida, after reshipped with a courier service to Colombia for save money, because shipping directly is very expensive! (UPS or DHL). With my courier service I pay two bucks for each lb.
I've bought many parts for my bimmers from US and Germany, from eBay and other forums without problems, always shipped to Florida ;)
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDLeave a comment:
-
-
-
awesome! Love it...especially the staggered Alpinas.
Curious about your shifter angle....it looks different but could be the angle? Or is that how all dogleg shifters sit in gear?Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Amazing!! Where are you finding all these perfect condition Alpina parts? Love those wheels and well everything else so far!! Awesome.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: