No announcement yet.

Knocked the dust off the garage queen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Ive never seen a smoother e30 surface than yours! Amazing!

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Love it, love it, love it! Why is that your garage queen? I'd daily that like a mofo!
      1987 Toyota MR2: 20v blacktop screamer
      sigpic
      2013 Subaru BRZ: the new hotness
      1991 318is Alpine White: sold
      1989 325i Alpine White: sold

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
        This car should not be a garage queen and deserves to be driven. Also I don't think I've seen those wheels look better on any car.
        Thanks! I stumbled across those on eBay one day, they are rediculously light.

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
        Its...
        So...
        Beautiful.
        Lol

Originally posted by DREWHALL View Post
        I'm pretty sure a guy that used to work with me sent a picture of your engine bay. You work at a dealer? Car looks awesome
        Thanks and yes. I need to touch the bay up in a few places and put my washer tank back in. It's difficult to drive if the road is wet and you need to clean the windshield.

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
        Wow, Ive never seen a smoother e30 surface than yours! Amazing!
        I forwarded that to my buddy that painted the car. I had him fix everything that was wrong with it cosmetically and he did an awesome job. That poor car was a mess when I brought it to him.

Originally posted by MazterDizazter View Post
        Love it, love it, love it! Why is that your garage queen? I'd daily that like a mofo!
        It's not a freindly daily driver. I joke about it being my modern interpretation of a hot rod. It's a little tail happy in the rain as it doesn't weigh much, has manual steering, manual brakes and with the suspension it rides like a roller skate. All my track buddies make fun of it now because I never want to drive it. It's only been on the road like 5 times since the fall. Blasphemy I know.

Comment

Small world, I work at Passport.

Comment

Originally posted by DREWHALL View Post
            Small world, I work at Passport.
            Ahh yes. Small world indeed.

Comment

Perfect. If I were to build another e30 it would probably be a duplicate of yours haha.

And if you do an s62 swap, I think I'll be forced to do it as well...
              85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
              e30 restoration and V8 swap
              24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                Perfect. If I were to build another e30 it would probably be a duplicate of yours haha.

And if you do an s62 swap, I think I'll be forced to do it as well...
                Thanks Justin!

And yes you obviously would have to match or better the S62. I just need to get my hands on one and really get a feel for how different (or not so different) everything is compared to an M60. Nice thing is it looks like the big components such as the exhaust manifolds, trans, flywheel, motor mounts and maybe even the remote filter set-up may bolt right on.

Comment

Working...
                X