Knocked the dust off the garage queen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by JGood
    Perfect. If I were to build another e30 it would probably be a duplicate of yours haha.

    And if you do an s62 swap, I think I'll be forced to do it as well...
    Thanks Justin!

    And yes you obviously would have to match or better the S62. I just need to get my hands on one and really get a feel for how different (or not so different) everything is compared to an M60. Nice thing is it looks like the big components such as the exhaust manifolds, trans, flywheel, motor mounts and maybe even the remote filter set-up may bolt right on.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Perfect. If I were to build another e30 it would probably be a duplicate of yours haha.

    And if you do an s62 swap, I think I'll be forced to do it as well...

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by DREWHALL
    Small world, I work at Passport.
    Ahh yes. Small world indeed.

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    Small world, I work at Passport.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis
    This car should not be a garage queen and deserves to be driven. Also I don't think I've seen those wheels look better on any car.
    Thanks! I stumbled across those on eBay one day, they are rediculously light.

    Originally posted by CabbE30
    Its...
    So...
    Beautiful.
    Lol

    Originally posted by DREWHALL
    I'm pretty sure a guy that used to work with me sent a picture of your engine bay. You work at a dealer? Car looks awesome
    Thanks and yes. I need to touch the bay up in a few places and put my washer tank back in. It's difficult to drive if the road is wet and you need to clean the windshield.

    Originally posted by ohthejosh
    Wow, Ive never seen a smoother e30 surface than yours! Amazing!
    I forwarded that to my buddy that painted the car. I had him fix everything that was wrong with it cosmetically and he did an awesome job. That poor car was a mess when I brought it to him.

    Originally posted by MazterDizazter
    Love it, love it, love it! Why is that your garage queen? I'd daily that like a mofo!
    It's not a freindly daily driver. I joke about it being my modern interpretation of a hot rod. It's a little tail happy in the rain as it doesn't weigh much, has manual steering, manual brakes and with the suspension it rides like a roller skate. All my track buddies make fun of it now because I never want to drive it. It's only been on the road like 5 times since the fall. Blasphemy I know.

    Leave a comment:


  • MazterDizazter
    replied
    Love it, love it, love it! Why is that your garage queen? I'd daily that like a mofo!

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Wow, Ive never seen a smoother e30 surface than yours! Amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    I'm pretty sure a guy that used to work with me sent a picture of your engine bay. You work at a dealer? Car looks awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Jigzaw
    replied
    I am in love !!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2brown4u
    replied
    Wow

    Leave a comment:


  • sfinsf
    replied
    Originally posted by Nsquared97
    Scrolling through, thinking "man, this is a pretty well executed car..." Then I got to the engine bay pic, awesome. Very nice job!
    +10..... I LOL'ed. I was doing the exact same thing.... thinking yeah nice pic, nice pic, blah blah blah, BAM! holy Shit!!

    NICE!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    Its...
    So...
    Beautiful.

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    This car should not be a garage queen and deserves to be driven. Also I don't think I've seen those wheels look better on any car.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by JCarp90
    Videos. Now. :hitler:
    Working on it. I want a gopro for my dirtbike stuff so I may pick one up in the next month or so before our next ride in West Virginia. I took a lame video while I was trying to drive date I took all those pictures. I may post that, the audio is terrible though.

    Leave a comment:


  • m3/e30fanatic
    replied
    I am LOVING silver and black. Very nice :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...