My 325i Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 325i Touring

Hey, new here and thought I'd throw some photos of my car up. It's a Japanese spec 1990 325i Touring with the AC Schnitzer S3 package. I bought it on stock suspension and then added an H&R Sport Cup Kit to bring it down to earth. To add to the suspension, I installed Whiteline sway-bars and an Ireland Engineering front strut brace. Right now it is fairly stock engine wise; it's got a complete Ireland Engineering exhaust (headers & cat-back) and a custom high flow cat, Miller MAF & chip and a KAMotors Intake. On the way is a turbo system and hopefully 500whp+ :D. By the way, the Type 1 ACS wheels (16x7.5 ET25) are for sale! Check my other threads if you're interested!

1990 325i Touring - The Bonsai Bimmer - Patiently Waiting
    1984 316 Coupe - The Base Model - Pain in the Ass
    1988 750iL - The Daily Driver
    ...And a couple others...

Post pics, NOAW!
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Uploads didn't work, here's a link to my photobucket

Comment

Titis. Get some interior shots.
        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
        1991 318is - Sold
        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Totally stock interior, not too much excitement to be had over the interior

Comment

Well some interiors have that awesome purple/grey striping stuff, or same thing just green/gray, then there are really awesome houndstooth colors etc.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Fixed.

Awesome car mate, love it!! Did it come with the Wilwoods?
              E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, forgot to mention those. I installed those, 310mm slotted discs all around with 6 piston front and 4 piston rear calipers. One of my favourite mods I've done, brakes feel amazing. Also from Ireland Engineering

Comment

very nice! the brakes look amazing!
                  Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

looks great. how much (if any) hidden rust does it have?

I recently thought about getting another e30 touring. All the ones I found in Canada had rust holes or patches in the floors and wheelwells. I don't mind $7k for an e30 touring if it's crispy, but that's too much for clapped out cars lol (not saying all of the tourings were clapped out, a couple I considered seriously had manageable rust issues in the floors but were decent otherwise, at least in photos)
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Awesome to see another Edmonton touring, I don't think I've seen your car around though. Are you on project technik?

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                        looks great. how much (if any) hidden rust does it have?

I recently thought about getting another e30 touring. All the ones I found in Canada had rust holes or patches in the floors and wheelwells. I don't mind $7k for an e30 touring if it's crispy, but that's too much for clapped out cars lol (not saying all of the tourings were clapped out, a couple I considered seriously had manageable rust issues in the floors but were decent otherwise, at least in photos)
                        There were some issues with small amounts of rust on fittings on the undercarriage and you could poke holes in the old exhaust. I payed $8k for mine but it's totally solid and had all the ACS stuff already

Comment

Originally posted by zig553 View Post
                          Awesome to see another Edmonton touring, I don't think I've seen your car around though. Are you on project technik?
                          You wouldn't happen to be the red touring I've seen around, would you? I;m not on project technik, don't know what it is in all honesty

Comment

good looking touring, i like those wilwoods.
                            NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
                            9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
                            WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
                            STÄTUS|
                            Got Juice?|

Comment

Originally posted by stanhayward View Post
                              You wouldn't happen to be the red touring I've seen around, would you? I;m not on project technik, don't know what it is in all honesty
                              No I'm afraid I'm just in an 87 325is, http://www.projecttechnik.com/ is the Alberta BMW forums, there's a lot of E36s and newer but the E30 population there is starting to grow.

Comment

Working...
                              X