Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my birthday alpine mtech 2 strawberry field find!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my birthday alpine mtech 2 strawberry field find!!!!!

Hey guys,

I basically lucked out one day on the way home from work and saw this parked on the side of the road at the strawberry fields in oxnard. I quickly rushed there after work left a note on the car to be quickly called back by someone i couldnt even understand. One translator and a month later shes sitting in the driveway!!!

It was made my birthday month and year so i was really stoked for that. Now im debating on paint. i have the other sidetrim piece in the trunk. i just need to sand the little rust spot on the side where it bolts in. it was backed into by a tractor on the farm... i couldnt stop laughig when i heard this. came with a hardtop and the factory white bbs wheels.
    Last edited by beanerguitarist; 04-25-2013, 11:41 AM. Reason: pics
    Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
    Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

sick dude! stoked for you

Comment

Was it advertised for sale or just made an offer? That's a steal for $3k especially with the hardtop. How many miles.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Strawberry Fields Forever! Ha!

Beautiful car.
        88 M3 Diamantschwarz
        89 M3 Zinnoberrot
        56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
        www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

A little bit of TLC and that will come up really nice! Good find.

Comment

Originally posted by NW.ES View Post
            sick dude! stoked for you
            Thanks man me to

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
            Was it advertised for sale or just made an offer? That's a steal for $3k especially with the hardtop. How many miles.
            Well I offered 2500 and he said 3k. Only has 115 working odo!!!!!

Originally posted by archie View Post
            Strawberry Fields Forever! Ha!

Yup!

Beautiful car.
            Originally posted by MkII View Post
            A little bit of TLC and that will come up really nice!
            Good find.
            Thanks man. Probably going o sell the hardtop to fund paint and bodywork
            Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

lucky!..enjoy
              sigpic

Comment

thats awesomeee
                sigpic
                Hans
                Drive Proper

Comment

Strawberry fields forever! lol. Nice find. Didn't you also come across the silver m-tech vert that another forum member bought for $1,500?
                  sigpic
                  January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by pilotskillse30 View Post
                    lucky!..enjoy
                    O I will

Originally posted by BeefSupreme View Post
                    thats awesomeee
                    Thanks bud

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                    Strawberry fields forever! lol. Nice find. Didn't you also come across the silver m-tech vert that another forum member bought for $1,500?
                    Yes still pretty pissed about that lol. I actually offered 800 and the guy was down but when I got back Woth the cash it was gone
                    Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

Those hardtops new sold for $4500 , I sold a few of those . There is a red Mtechnic E30ic on Craiglist in Tacoma ($9500) and the driver seat back reast bolster is torn... Nice score !
                      it's just a ETA !

Comment

WOW..$800? damnnnnnn sorry man. Well at least you got a second chance at a pretty good deal. Some people don't catch any breaks.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by rob-redm View Post
                          Those hardtops new sold for $4500 , I sold a few of those . There is a red Mtechnic E30ic on Craiglist in Tacoma ($9500) and the driver seat back reast bolster is torn... Nice score !
                          Thanks man! I actually k ow exactly which car your talking about.

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                          WOW..$800? damnnnnnn sorry man. Well at least you got a second chance at a pretty good deal. Some people don't catch any breaks.
                          Yea I was really peeved at that but hey it happens... I personally like alpine way more than silver
                          Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

Did it come with the red seats? Just curious, did your buy if from an itinerant strawberry picker or the owner of the field?
                            sigpic
                            January 2012 COTM

Comment

it had a for sale sign on it like 8 months ago after that i passed buy everyday and newer saw it until 3 months ago,i left a note and they never called back,it was parked right next to the 101 near Carmen Dr off ramp.i guess it was your luck lol enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X