Holla holla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
    Odd, with that 15 minute work schedule you should have plenty of time for wrenching. What do you do for a living?

:finger:

More like 10 hours of work with an hour of commuting, bruh. I sit in a factory at a sewing machine all day and I sew. I work at GE and make air filters for other factories. Other than handling all that fiberglass, it's not a bad gig. Oh yeah, apparently they make fiberglass into fabric and use that to make air filters. Found that out when I started working there.

Comment

so he took me serious about e30tech is broke. I'm trina tell a joke
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by TylerEstes View Post
        But I poped the hood and and an unplugged vacuum hose was staring me right in the face.
        ftfy. gotchu brodie.

I too am a typical e30 wangster minus the live with my mom and wear bright shoes. more like i listen to rap and drive an e30 and am in my 20s. I know the feels bruh. welcome to teh r3v, you will fit in fine here based on this intro
        Last edited by kevmac858; 04-26-2013, 04:05 PM.
        Instagram:@himynameskevin
        sigpic

Flickr!

Comment

Originally posted by kevmac858 View Post
          ftfy. gotchu brodie.

I too am a typical e30 wangster minus the live with my mom and wear bright shoes. more like i listen to rap and drive an e30 and am in my 20s. I know the feels bruh. welcome to teh r3v, you will fit in fine here based on this intro

Hardy harr harr. I can spelling and I can also grammar. Sometimes.

But yeah, all themz medical bills and such. Pretty lame. But oh well.

Best rap song ever.

Comment

Hardy harr harr. I can spelling and I can also grammar. Sometimes.

But yeah, all themz medical bills and such. Pretty lame. But oh well.

Best rap song ever.

Looks like you need some helps.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

2nd gear delete option is uber rare.
              E30 buildy things
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                is that a euro only option? you might have found the unicorn!

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                  Weight savings bro. Who uses second gear anyway? I ride first out and sit at the limiter if i'm gonna go that slow.

Comment

I just realized my car isn't an auto, it's just been in 2nd this whole time!

10 hours a day is a vacation in a 5-star.

Replacing the roundel(s) will balance out your weight ratio, add 10-20hp depending on how many illest stickers you have, but cause your tranny bushings to fail.

After you do that, you need to ignore any problems the car is giving you mechanically and focus on dropping it. The spring-delete mod is a common R3v trick, but used IE's, GC coils, or 'bachs will work. Proper height is essential. Cut and re-install the springs in 90° increments until your exhaust scrapes on most speedbumps--otherwise you may as well drive a fucking monster truck bro.

The next step is key, listen carefully. RS reps. 16" RS-fucking-reps. Your car is going to drive like shit until you get these. Make sure to plasti-dip the centers some obnoxious sparkly purple color too. When installed properly with some 215/50/16's it's time to put the finishing touches on your car: fender rolling.

Some dumbasses take their E30 to a shop to have this done, but that's for pussies. Here's a step-by-step:

1. Put on your brightest pair of neon kicks
                    2. Find a neighborhood with 'meaty' speedbumps
                    3. You're going to need to swerve into the wrong side of the street right before a speedbump
                    4. You want to hit the speedbump completely in the wrong lane and have your wheels turned completely towards the correct lane
                    5. If done properly you'll hear an obnoxious noise
                    6. Flip a bitch and repeat going opposite direction for other side

Notes
                    1. Works best at ~50 mph
                    2. Watch for large rocks and homes
                    3. The outsides of both front tires should be stripped with 'chords' hanging out, just don't pope you tires

That's all I can teach you for now. Welcome to R3v.
                    Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chriskbmx View Post
                      is that a euro only option? you might have found the unicorn!
                      Oh wait, I think it's because the dude I bought it from hooned it to death and the 2nd gear synchro is so bad that I have to skip 2nd gear. My mistake.

Originally posted by Threehz View Post
                      I just realized my car isn't an auto, it's just been in 2nd this whole time!

10 hours a day is a vacation in a 5-star.

Replacing the roundel(s) will balance out your weight ratio, add 10-20hp depending on how many illest stickers you have, but cause your tranny bushings to fail.

After you do that, you need to ignore any problems the car is giving you mechanically and focus on dropping it. The spring-delete mod is a common R3v trick, but used IE's, GC coils, or 'bachs will work. Proper height is essential. Cut and re-install the springs in 90° increments until your exhaust scrapes on most speedbumps--otherwise you may as well drive a fucking monster truck bro.

The next step is key, listen carefully. RS reps. 16" RS-fucking-reps. Your car is going to drive like shit until you get these. Make sure to plasti-dip the centers some obnoxious sparkly purple color too. When installed properly with some 215/50/16's it's time to put the finishing touches on your car: fender rolling.

Some dumbasses take their E30 to a shop to have this done, but that's for pussies. Here's a step-by-step:

1. Put on your brightest pair of neon kicks
                      2. Find a neighborhood with 'meaty' speedbumps
                      3. You're going to need to swerve into the wrong side of the street right before a speedbump
                      4. You want to hit the speedbump completely in the wrong lane and have your wheels turned completely towards the correct lane
                      5. If done properly you'll hear an obnoxious noise
                      6. Flip a bitch and repeat going opposite direction for other side

Notes
                      1. Works best at ~50 mph
                      2. Watch for large rocks and homes
                      3. The outsides of both front tires should be stripped with 'chords' hanging out, just don't pope you tires

That's all I can teach you for now. Welcome to R3v.
                      That's the plan, dudebrah. but fo rillz, no joke, I wantz teh Ronal Turbo ( Blap )

And a huge and retardedly superfluous Yakima or Thule roof rack. Borked transmission? #ain'tcare

Rep dat 121 horsepower, BOIIIIIIIIII

Comment

... the 2nd gear synchro is so bad that I have to skip 2nd gear.

Don't need syncros, double clutch bruh.
                        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Always loved those turbos, but more so on MK1 Rabbits.

Just make this car a 327i, best of all worlds.
                          Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                            Don't need syncros, double clutch bruh.

I'm bad at driving.

Originally posted by Threehz View Post
                            Always loved those turbos, but more so on MK1 Rabbits.

Just make this car a 327i, best of all worlds.
                            Throw some on a Renault 5 and it'll give everyone a boner.

It's already a 327s. 'S' stands for slow, right?

Comment

Working...
                            X