Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 m3

Comment

With the low miles and interior like that, I'd say it is a good start of e30 ownership. Take my adive and do what I didn't do, and sort out every last mechanical issue as soon as you can. It looks like you're probably going to have a few with that alignment issue. My car looked nice when I first got it, but I was ignorant of many potential problems, which i am now facing because of a neglectful previous owner. The last thing on your mind should be performance upgrades. If you're like me, something will go wrong and you'll need money for a new driveshaft or something, and you'll be thankful you didn't waste it on exhaust or wheels or a "race" suspension overhall.

I will find you and beat you if you rice it out like most 17 year olds would though. Also, people here seem to believe an e30 requires certain cosmetic upgrades, however when any stock e30 will always be eye catching if kept shined up. Body kits are bulky and ugly.

I like those wheels just because they have the BMW roundel in the center.

/long-winded spiel

Comment

A member of the BMWCCA up here has a similar front valence on his red 325is, the valence was black with a red front IS spoiler it looked pretty cool I must say

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman
          A member of the BMWCCA up here has a similar front valence on his red 325is, the valence was black with a red front IS spoiler it looked pretty cool I must say
          Leave it to you to comment on other people's unusual valence and spoiler combinations.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman

Your comment doesn't count.

Originally posted by DaveCN
            Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

haha thanks for all the comments and stuff guys... appreciate it! no digitalwav3, i aint tryna rice nothin out... if anything, if i get the chance... my car should look like yours! heh but yeah, i got the car how it was so its not like i was the one that made it look like that... shiiit, when i got it...i thought it was perfect, but i guess i got some work to do on the body

Comment

i know right i would kill for those seats
                http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ono/bmw022.jpg

87' 325is

Comment

Originally posted by wycoco
                  haha thanks for all the comments and stuff guys... appreciate it! no digitalwav3, i aint tryna rice nothin out... if anything, if i get the chance... my car should look like yours! heh but yeah, i got the car how it was so its not like i was the one that made it look like that... shiiit, when i got it...i thought it was perfect, but i guess i got some work to do on the body
                  Your car is clean man, It's just strange. I would try to find out a lot about its history if i were you, because the color and misaligned front end is just...strange. NOW, if you kept the valences like that, got the front end sorted out, and put a body color "is" lip on there, your car would look damn cool to me. Also, if you gave it a nice drop, and got some better tires on those wheels you already have on there, your car would be the envy of a lot of people. Honestly, take care of all maintainence before you have fun. Good luck and congrats on the car.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

yep.. clean start. The first things you should get are a DIY fabricated front air dam and projector lighting.

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

I think you're lucky. I wish my first car had been a nice condition e30 like that. I fell under the influence of Honda back then. Granted Hondas are fantastic cars, the BMWs are simply more entertaining to me.

My advice, if its worth anything to you, is to repaint it (which you already stated you would do.) and drop it. Its a done deal from there as far as the looks department. You're lucky to have such a mint interior as well.
                      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Working...
                      X