Castro Motorsport: Goldschlager!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mikeedler
    replied
    I'll like it even more when I see pics with the wheels black. Looks cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • mechdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis
    For some reason I think its cool.

    Why is it not cool when a celebrity does it to a new car?

    edit: is this going to be in some kind of odd future video or something?
    I think it actually looks pretty good. I think it suits the car.

    It's not cool on a newer celebrity's car because they are trying too hard. This is obviously done with tongue-firmly-embedded-in-cheek.

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    For some reason I think its cool.

    Why is it not cool when a celebrity does it to a new car?

    edit: is this going to be in some kind of odd future video or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • Javier h
    replied
    Sorry

    HUGE fan of the car but not digging the look. Just too much bling.

    I'm not exactly an S14.net purist either.

    I would have used the funds towards the tech violet as I know wraps aren't cheap but it cool to see how much you can do with it.
    Last edited by Javier h; 06-14-2013, 12:05 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    Makes the rims look outa place tho, they need 24k dip.
    We're plasti-dipping them satin black for now :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerguy91
    replied
    Sweeet!

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    The wrap looks fantastic on the M3.

    I'd drive that car around town any day.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Makes the rims look outa place tho, they need 24k dip.

    Leave a comment:


  • #1~STUNNA
    replied
    I would pimp this!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Jigzaw
    replied
    Awesome hahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Poorboyz
    replied
    That wrap job looks perfect. Its a skill to wrap a car.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

    Leave a comment:


  • mcr_driver
    replied
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I like.

    Leave a comment:


  • xxla81xx
    replied
    So sickk

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Dope, looks like my cars on GT5!

    Leave a comment:

Working...