X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
    Now I want a 2002, and this popped up 10 minutes from me:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4538872633.html
    That guy has been trying to sell that 02 for over a month he even had it listed on ebay. I am unemployed at the moment or I would have went and checked it out. It looks nice. Keep me updated if you get it.
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
      That guy has been trying to sell that 02 for over a month he even had it listed on ebay. I am unemployed at the moment or I would have went and checked it out. It looks nice. Keep me updated if you get it.
      Will do, man. I've seen it up there for a while now. I am at the very least going to take a look at it, and see if he'll move at all on price. I wonder what's taken so long to sell? I'm assuming it has rust, despite his description.
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

A lot of people don't appreciate the classics. And the ones that do are probably low balling the guy. It also probably needs some mechanical work. The only way I wouldn't pick the car up is if there was way too much rust or R or missing title.

Comment

No the ix is gone :(
          E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
          E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
          E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

Comment

A lot of people don't appreciate the classics. And the ones that do are probably low balling the guy. It also probably needs some mechanical work. The only way I wouldn't pick the car up is if there was way too much rust or R or missing title.
            That's where I'm at with it. If the car is rust free I'll most likely pick it up and store it for when I have the chance to build it.

Originally posted by Nisse Järnet View Post
            No the ix is gone :(
            :( Yep. He paid me, but it's actually still in my driveway, waiting for the buyer to come snag it and do the title transfer. It needed too much work for me to get it where I wanted. I'm excited to see your car finished!

Oh, and I had some dyno time on Saturday with the Evo! Made 500whp on low boost and pump gas, all while hitting full boost before 4K RPMs, pulling to 8 :)

K.P. Tuning hits the dyno with a MAP 2.4L LR, FP RED pump gas Evo and lays down a conservative 499whp! What a clean car....

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
              That's where I'm at with it. If the car is rust free I'll most likely pick it up and store it for when I have the chance to build it.

:( Yep. He paid me, but it's actually still in my driveway, waiting for the buyer to come snag it and do the title transfer. It needed too much work for me to get it where I wanted. I'm excited to see your car finished!

Oh, and I had some dyno time on Saturday with the Evo! Made 500whp on low boost and pump gas, all while hitting full boost before 4K RPMs, pulling to 8 :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BElOT6QEHr4
              I see, park it inside and say it got stolen ;)

Thats great! The 2.4 did good :)
              E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
              E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
              E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisse Järnet View Post
                I see, park it inside and say it got stolen ;)

Thats great! The 2.4 did good :)
                :p I don't think he'd mind. It's my friend who purchased the car, so it'll still be around doing cool things! I gave him the RS' with the car and he's finishing up the paint work and such, so it'll be cool to see the car finished up.

And yeah, I was definitely happy with how the setup worked together! I think my 2.4 4cyl would make more power n/a than my M20 haha.

Comment

I got to work on a familiar car this weekend!

Fan clutch lookin' minty.

Painted up a spare VC for him.

Threw the new hood on too.

Comment

So you want a S52 swapped E30 now, what happened with the E10? I have a S50 swapped E30 and love it. You are probably better off doing it yourself. There is nothing too difficult with the swap.

If you buy one that was done by a good shop you are going to pay for it. And if you buy it from someone who did it themselves you might get some body's headache. Good luck with your search. I see a few good ones on this forum every now and again.

Comment

So you want a S52 swapped E30 now, what happened with the E10? I have a S50 swapped E30 and love it. You are probably better off doing it yourself. There is nothing too difficult with the swap.

If you buy one that was done by a good shop you are going to pay for it. And if you buy it from someone who did it themselves you might get some body's headache. Good luck with your search. I see a few good ones on this forum every now and again.
                      With the 2002, it comes down to the fact that they are a bit too much of a project for what I want right now, body/interior wise.

I definitely agree with the 'other people's headache' situation, and have really just been testing the waters to see what's available to see if I can't save myself some time/money in the whole process. However, it will more than likely come down to me doing the swap myself.

I'm not in any rush, so if one pops up for a decent deal, I'll snag it, but if not, I'll find a clean shell and build my own. I would prefer to build my own, but if someone did the swap leg work already, I wouldn't mind.

I always thought E30s were plentiful, but now that I'm looking, it's quite the opposite, it seems.

Comment

Welp, it seems as though you shouldn't have sold that one.

Comment

Originally posted by RWDMIKE View Post
                          Welp, it seems as though you shouldn't have sold that one.
                          Yo dude sick username.

Comment

Working...
                          X