No announcement yet.

SoCal Vintage BMW 2013 Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pics guys. This show is just incredible. E30's were so well represented, it took me a while to get out of that section. Also a good excuse to hang out with the buddies and shoot the shit. See you guys at Archiefest!
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

So many cool pics.. I gotta hurry up and edit some of the ones I took. (had no time since we were busy with the booth).
      Work We Do
      CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
      http://www.catuned.com

Comment

oh em gee...I want to be there
        I like cats.

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
          (had no time since we were busy with the booth).
          this was my case, couldn't get out to take some shots this year. Really had a lot of fun though. A LOT of cars, nice diversity within the groups; concourse cars to race cars.

looks like Jalopnik made it out.
          ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
            OH man! Does anybody have any info on the wheel and tire setup on this car? Sort of look like ARC-8 or could be BBS RC, can't really tell.

Comment

AFAIK, BBS RC's have a center cover with nut. These look like arc 8's with BBS caps. The paint on this car was flawless.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                AFAIK, BBS RC's have a center cover with nut. These look like arc 8's with BBS caps. The paint on this car was flawless.
                Those are definitely ARC8s with replica BBS badges.
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  After I looked at it for awhile they definitely look like arc-8's but the bbs cap threw me off. I have a set of rc's and I dig that look.

Comment

Uploaded a few photos from SoCal Vintage. Didn't have time to take as many photos as last year. We had a booth to manage. Still an awesome time and awesome Show!

Pics that were taken. Hope you enjoy:

Work We Do

Comment

darn, I hate that I couldn't attend! Looks like a great show
                      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                      LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post

That's what I got I'm interested to see what you guys got with the good camera's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                        I want this.
                        This looked amazing! really makes me wish i lived down near there for such a huge active bmw community
                        1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
                        1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
                        1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
                        My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Awesome pics! AND someone snapped a pic of my new baby as well! it was as great turn out.
                          NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
                          9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
                          WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
                          STÄTUS|
                          Got Juice?|

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
                            Uploaded a few photos from SoCal Vintage. Didn't have time to take as many photos as last year. We had a booth to manage. Still an awesome time and awesome Show!
                            I saw on your IG account you had some trouble with the Henna car on the way back home. How bad was the damage?

Comment

sigh, I miss SOCAL

for me, the touring widebody 2002 -I mean really

the henna E21

the "purple haze" E28
                              My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                              1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                              IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                              1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                                I saw on your IG account you had some trouble with the Henna car on the way back home. How bad was the damage?
                                It could have been so much worst. A car a mile ahead actually flipped over. It was almost a head on collision. I dont know if the other driver fell asleep or what but ended up crossing over the free way on to oncoming traffic and flipping over on the right side.

This put a bunch of rocks and garbage on the freeway. Didn't have much time to react so ended up hitting a few of them. We thought the oil pan was damaged but have a skid plate.

Checking it this morning we found a supercharger return oil line ripped. Luckily we had oil with us and kept adding it to the engine. Made it to the shop ok.
                                Just need to replace the line and should be ok. Oh and the lip/ splitter needs new clips.
                                Work We Do

Comment

Working...
                                X