No announcement yet.

Night falls on teh E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks hawt as hell, definately wants some wax tho.

Comment

And yes, the DTM tips are soon to go the way of the trash heap. I hate them, they came on the Magnaflow. Pretty soon I'm swapping to a twin-pipe I exhaust, so the Magnaflow will get chopped off and re-welded to the new pipes, with new tips.

Comment

super hot - nice shots dude
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

nice car, but those r3v stickers can't get any gayer.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
          Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
          Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
            super hot - nice shots dude
            Ted, you need to show them to your dad. I bet he won't even recognize the car. (I bought the car from Ted's dad)

Originally posted by Skafrog
            nice car, but those r3v stickers can't get any gayer.
            They're coming off. In fact, the pop-out windows are the gay part, and they're coming out altogether. When my shadowline goes on, the non pop-out windows go on with it. I've got some of the new R3V stickers for them, they're smaller, and look better.

One sticker that won't ever come off though, is my "e30sport" sticker over the 3rd brake light. Holla back to the old days. I cut an e30sport.net sticker down to just e30sport, it looks good, and is pretty cool when local people who know what an E30 is mention it.

Comment

I like the photography 2 thumbs for that just looks like i have seen it before.. But anyways great shots! Great car.!

Mods to come:IS LIP RyanG(scored) MTechII Rear (SCORED) Shadowline (soon) Tint (soon) Umnitza HLConv w/HID ( wow am i broke yet)

Comment

Originally posted by UniqueBmw
                I like the photography 2 thumbs for that just looks like i have seen it before.. But anyways great shots! Great car.!
                Fuck you.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

first post since u ran away with yer tail between yer legs from all the FLAMING! TJ seems to have beaten every1 else to the punch with his reply. LOL.

BACK ON TOPIC:
                  nice shots josh. the location is pretty cool lookin. put some wax on her and go back for round 2!
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                    Fuck you.
                    Come on TJ... give the guy a break...

Nice Shots Josh... so I haven't been paying attention... whats in the works for this e30?

Comment

Working...
                    X