89 Redone Cabby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 Redone Cabby

New member,want mine to look some of the nice cabbys on this forum,with the body mods..Just got finished redoing my cabby,brand new interior and brand new top.

damn....very very nice interior. the new top really finishes off the body.
    but, you either must lower the car and/or get smaller rims. those make it look like a 4x4.
    (where's that picture of the monster truck e30)

Comment

Amazing interior.

Comment

Seats are georgous, wheels make me dry heeve a little.
        Who recovered the seats?

Comment

thanx,i wanted to do the exterior before i start the body mods and so on,theres an older man here in orlando that did it for $1200,a bit pricey,i think,but he did an awesome job,heated seats still work,which i was supprised after the job..i want to lower the car but dont know what to get?any suggestions? i have 19's on there now,(got them cheap as hell) and my bottlecaps are all curb checked.i want to lower my car ASAP if anyone knows where to get the cheapest springs,shocks/struts,thanx in advance

i am new to the BMW family but anyone know where i can get this front bumper to fit my car, or what year this is off of?i hope BCMIKE dont mind if i use his car..

Comment

Very nice, welcome! e30 M3 springs & Bilstein touring. cheap, firmer, lower.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by HAWAIIAN821
              thanx,i wanted to do the exterior before i start the body mods and so on,theres an older man here in orlando that did it for $1200,a bit pricey,i think,but he did an awesome job,heated seats still work,which i was supprised after the job.
              Well, I assume for $1,200 he used leather, which it looks like in the pic, so that is right around the going rate not to mention its one of the better recovering jobs Ive seen. Also looks like he used the M3 stitch pattern which is even better!
              Edit: Or is it vinyl??

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
                Also looks like he used the M3 stitch pattern which is even better!
                The horizontal stiching was used in 325iC's from the factory along with the M3.

Aaron
                2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Super sexy seats....Mmmmm

You do need to lower it! Going to get a nose bleed its so high..

Dont just lower it for the hell of it, you will hate the ride quality if you go cheap. Bounce like a trampoline.
                  Invest in some decent springs/shocks.
                  -H&R makes a great spring.
                  Look in the classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_silva
                    The horizontal stiching was used in 325iC's from the factory along with the M3.

Aaron
                    Interesting. Why in the iC's and not all e30's I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by HAWAIIAN821
                      thanx,i wanted to do the exterior before i start the body mods and so on,theres an older man here in orlando that did it for $1200,a bit pricey,i think,but he did an awesome job,heated seats still work,which i was supprised after the job..i want to lower the car but dont know what to get?any suggestions? i have 19's on there now,(got them cheap as hell) and my bottlecaps are all curb checked.i want to lower my car ASAP if anyone knows where to get the cheapest springs,shocks/struts,thanx in advance

i am new to the BMW family but anyone know where i can get this front bumper to fit my car, or what year this is off of?i hope BCMIKE dont mind if i use his car..

I honestly think that $1200 is a good deal for a high quility job like that. The seats look AWESOME.
                      The car pictured has M-tech II kit. Originals are rare and very expensive. There are some fiberglass knock off's too
                      sigpic
                      Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
                      00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
                      92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
                      91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
                      91' e34 525iA=For parts
                      92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

Agreed, the interior looks good! I also think you need smaller wheels however, those look kind of rediculous...

-Dan
                        never enough money...

'95 240sx base - RB25DET in progress
                        '87 325ic - Project daily

Comment

Interior is fucking amazing. Can't get down with 19's and stock height though.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I say go with M-Tech I. You're car will look amazing MT1.
                            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

MT1, and some rs's or rm's, would equal one of the cleanest cabbies

Comment

Working...
                              X