To tease or not to tease.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To tease or not to tease.

Heres a couple snap shots of whats been going on with my car that I would like to share. by the way i have a 86 eta. enjoy.

my console

uuc shift handle. with z4 3.0 lever and all new bushings and some ones i made to make the sheet metal consold stiffer. And an air fuel ratio guage, for when i add these goodies.

Bix six AFM with an I TB. i already ported my manafold for the TB when i took it off to put in new intake gaskets. and painted it which looks something like this.

and closer up. like this

and all that stuff is in a car that looks like this

check out my custom exaust work. super free flow. and sounds pretty pissed.

here is some paint. well alot.

which will be going on these rims here as soon as it warms up

this guy said he knows this guy who can power coat them, but ive never seen his work so ill prolly end up using wheel paint.

and then them wheels will be pushing wind threw this

and this

the spoiler. not the car. thats my friends 320

and I met this guy down the road who owns a 93 rx7. And he doesn none of his own work. how sad...

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

ROFLES.

That is all.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

i also have a set of e36 sports seats and some euro grills but i dont have pics of them. and im going to attempt to stick e36 fold down seats in the rear. i post pics once i get pics.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

and with that recent addition to this fine thread, I would like to quickly add...
        Originally posted by Jordan
        ROFLES.

Comment

HAHAHA

what a bastard car.

Its like the ugly red head step child is going to a community college and her southern family is jumping for joy!!!

Originally posted by DaveCN
          Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

wait a minute. You're doing all that to an eta? Dude, seriously, why?

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
            1989 325iC M50 Vert
            1989 325i Coupe
            1991 318is
            1995 318ti Club Sport
            2006 330i e90
            2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by brodee
              wait a minute. You're doing all that to an eta? Dude, seriously, why?
              cuz thats the car i have. maybe in the future i will get a I or m3 but right now i'm happy with what i have.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta
                cuz thats the car i have. maybe in the future i will get a I or m3 but right now i'm happy with what i have.
                So take the money that you are wasting in performance mods and save it for a different car or better yet, just send it to me, that's better than throwing it away they way you are now.

I can appreciate the work you're doing and the fact you're doing it yourself but honestly, an m30 afm on an eta?? And don't think I don't know, I owned an eta and decently modded 325is before my M3.

And by the way, it's called "powder coating" not "power coating"

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                1989 325iC M50 Vert
                1989 325i Coupe
                1991 318is
                1995 318ti Club Sport
                2006 330i e90
                2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

I think the guy with the RX-7 that "doesn't do any of his own work" is the one that's on the right track. Maybe you should take a cue from that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by brodee
                    So take the money that you are wasting in performance mods and save it for a different car or better yet, just send it to me, that's better than throwing it away they way you are now.

I can appreciate the work you're doing and the fact you're doing it yourself but honestly, an m30 afm on an eta?? And don't think I don't know, I owned an eta and decently modded 325is before my M3.

And by the way, it's called "powder coating" not "power coating"
                    yeah the power coating was a typo. and yes honestly that afm in my car. and well im excited to see what the afm will do to my car. i havent herd of many poeple doing it to a eta. maybe they have the same idea like you to stop your wasting your money on an eta. all i can say i having fun working on my car. and plus im learining a bunch. and im getting parts for cheap. :)

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                      I think the guy with the RX-7 that "doesn't do any of his own work" is the one that's on the right track. Maybe you should take a cue from that guy.
                      so... i woulnt know how the things work on my car and make them better. i think its all about the experence. And that guy said he is into fast and the Furious, and is in to that sceen. to me thats the wrong track. but to each his own.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

It's too bad that so far you've done all this work and spent all this money, and even got as far as the wheels, we haven't seen any indication that you're planning to upgrade the suspension at all. Shame.

Comment

No one is fucking stupid enough to put a M30 AFM on a eta because it is NO WHERE NEAR being a point of restriction.

Thad, man you are an idiot. "Power coating" is the process of applying high temp generic engine paints with a pressure washer. Substituting paint for water of course.

GAWD.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                            It's too bad that so far you've done all this work and spent all this money, and even got as far as the wheels, we haven't seen any indication that you're planning to upgrade the suspension at all. Shame.
                            i havent mentioned all of my future plans or have i put down a price of what i have spent .

and yes suspension work will be done in the future. thats a given.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Good to know that at least. Hopefully it's some good stuff. I'd like to see the car taken in a good direction. At first glance, it just doesn't look promising.

Comment

Working...
                              X