No announcement yet.

COTM ~April '14~ Neil1138

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a clean, quick example. Jealousy ensues.
    1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Car looks amazingly clean!!!! Great work!!!

Comment

1st off, very nice car, and well moded.
        2nd I wanna give you props for documenting it so well, with a camera, and taking pride in doing it right!

great job all around!

Comment

Nice work, car looks great.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

very inspiring..stunning

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
            P2 S60 Daily
            IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

The car is just drop dead gorgeous. So many great builds on here, but the Alpinweiß Hotness has the top spot ex-æquo with Simon's Zen 318is.

As for your photo work, just wow. I love what you do

OT: I have to finish work on my e30, but as soon as my list is checked out, I'll be getting a D600/D610 with 85 1.4 and 70-200 2.8. D7200 (or whatever they're going to call) would be great too, but the extra stop in DOF and ISO from a FX will be worth more than what Expeed4 and whatever else will most likely bring. Your work is really inspiring. PS. Hanzo is just as hot as your E30.

Congratulations Neil!

Edit: How do you feel about the AF on the D600, being that it's the D7000's?

Also, thanks Brandon for putting time and effort into showcasing all those great builds month after month.
              Last edited by Eddie Lives On; 04-03-2014, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Proof that you need not be from Finland, or Norway, or Iceland to have an e30 that is tits. Well done and very classy car. Love the clean understated look.... Sleeper status...check.

Also your interior looks showroom as does the paint.

Comment

followed this build, very well done.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

gorgeous car. love it.
                    91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                    ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                      1st off, very nice car, and well moded.
                      2nd I wanna give you props for documenting it so well, with a camera, and taking pride in doing it right!

great job all around!
                      Thank you!

Originally posted by Eddie Lives On View Post
                      The car is just drop dead gorgeous. So many great builds on here, but the Alpinweiß Hotness has the top spot ex-æquo with Simon's Zen 318is.

As for your photo work, just wow. I love what you do

OT: I have to finish work on my e30, but as soon as my list is checked out, I'll be getting a D600/D610 with 85 1.4 and 70-200 2.8. D7200 (or whatever they're going to call) would be great too, but the extra stop in DOF and ISO from a FX will be worth more than what Expeed4 and whatever else will most likely bring. Your work is really inspiring. PS. Hanzo is just as hot as your E30.

Congratulations Neil!

Edit: How do you feel about the AF on the D600, being that it's the D7000's?

Also, thanks Brandon for putting time and effort into showcasing all those great builds month after month.
                      That really means a lot to me, thank you.

And yes! He's quite the lady killer! Haha. Speaking to the D600, I love it. I never have issues with AF, but I'm always shooting still subjects so I may not have the best input. FX + the power of the 85mm f/1.4 is unbeatable (well except for canon's 85mm f/1.2). You won't regret it.

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                      Proof that you need not be from Finland, or Norway, or Iceland to have an e30 that is tits. Well done and very classy car. Love the clean understated look.... Sleeper status...check.

Also your interior looks showroom as does the paint.
                      Thank you sir. An up to date photo of the interior:

<3

Comment

Wow, that is amazing. When I started looking for an e30 that was EXACTLY what I had in my mind to build. That is the ideal street e30 in my book. Well done!
                        88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                        We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Didnt we just have an AW S52 swapped car as COTM??? Not knocking your car Neil, it looks beautiful.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                            Didnt we just have an AW S52 swapped car as COTM??? Not knocking your car Neil, it looks beautiful.
                            Yes, in December it is an AW MT2 with an s52 and BBS RS(owned by member: KoKoSe7eN).

Does not matter what engine or color the car is, once the month is up there is a new car that takes the place.
                            Last edited by F34R; 04-10-2014, 12:21 PM.
                            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

with neil1138's photography skills that's going to be a tough act to follow. let's be honest, how many people do you know that can make a greasy motor or transmission sitting in a garage look as good in a picture as he did?

bravo neil1138 :ohsnap: (literally)

Comment

Amazing work!

Are those Style 5s redrilled?

Comment

Working...
                                X