No announcement yet.

few of my e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! A clean example of a legend.

Comment

great lookin m3

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Loving it Yan, especially the race-esque style on the already race car. ;)
        90 Alpine M3 | 90 Brilliantrot M3 | 85 Alpine 520i

Comment

Why your car so awesome tho.?!
          IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by m3j0n View Post
            gorgeous pics... I want the wheels!! Specs please? diameter, width, offset? tire size? any rubbing? thanks!
            BBS CH 17x8.5 et15 with 235/40/17 Nitto NT01....I rub on full lock on the fronts and sometimes if a bad dip in the road I smell rear tires being shaved down by the rear fenders. ;D

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
            Hey Yan, the car looks great. We all heard about the paintwork fiasco...has everything been rectified? If so, was it by Vlad?
            Berry whats up man? He refused to do anything and I would never want to go back to him, so for now she still sits the way she did after his shop... just writing this and thinking about it makes me sad

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Awesome man! Thanks for coming by and showing us some pics!

I'm sure everyone wants to know if you got the car re-sprayed. If you don't want to re-visit that vlad thing... just tell everyone to pound sand. We'll understand. Or just tell us about what you've done to the car since.

Did you ship it out to M3 Ryan for some work?
            Hi George, unfortunatley I have not. Dont know when I will get a chance to properly have her repainted. I dont mind talking about it. I am trying to fall in love with my baby all over again. I was thinking of taking it to a shop that can work some magic, maybe wet sanding and a good polish would bring some shine out and give her a better look???

As for work on the car, Ryan G did have the car back in 2008, the car is now maintained and modified exclusivly by Yanni V Werks ;)

Comment

guys thanks for all the nice words and compliments.

I promise to one day soon take the time to detail the car and do a proper shoot of the car.

Comment

The car looks great in pics but I know how it goes. You should definitely take it to a pro to see what can be done. It may not be a big deal.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Looking good as usual Yan!
                  alexw
                  (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                  Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Going TDY! Gonna save the $ and buy tires and a thermostat for the M3 when I get back! Can't wait!!!!

Comment

You have so many goodies on there for a track car :P
                      Current:
                      1989 325i
                      1988 M3
                      1987 325ic
                      Past:
                      2001 330ci
                      2001 M3

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                        BBS CH 17x8.5 et15 with 235/40/17 Nitto NT01....I rub on full lock on the fronts and sometimes if a bad dip in the road I smell rear tires being shaved down by the rear fenders. ;D

DO WANT!!!! :bow:

Comment

Still one of the classiest dudes with one of my favorite M3s.

Good stuff Yan.
                          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Yan, great to see you enjoying the car, and the wheels! I knew they went to the right home :) Looking forward to seeing the next mods/details!

Comment

Originally posted by cagedbunny View Post
                              Yan, great to see you enjoying the car, and the wheels! I knew they went to the right home :) Looking forward to seeing the next mods/details!
                              Thanks for the great deal on them man. My all time fav wheel next to the M-Systems

Comment

This car has been one of my favs, too. And YAN is one of the most dyed-in-the-wool E30 M3 guys around.

YAN, the repray fund wasn't enough, I take it? How much more do you need to get the respray the car deserves?
                                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                                X