No announcement yet.

New additions - whadaya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO WAY DUDE. KEEP IT ON. I like it. I have several ones, Im just waiting on the M3. Those things are awesome.:up: :up: :up:

Comment

Looks horrible to me, as well as the German flags on the sides. To each his own though.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I equate this badge craze as the equivalent to putting an APC sticker on a Honda. You know its true.
        Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
          I equate this badge craze as the equivalent to putting an APC sticker on a Honda. You know its true.
          I didn't know it was a craze thing actually. The only other person with an E30 that I know of with a grill badge is AlecsMac on his M3.

As for it being a "new" thing, grill badges have been around since the 20s at least, maybe longer. I figure they look better on the older cars with chrome grills, M-B, MG, etc., but I like the look.

Yeah, it is a lot of badges, and it may be too much. I can always remove and replace as my mood delegates, kinda like the chrome vs. black kidneys, which is mood dependent.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Scoot it over about 2'' and i think it will look twice as good.

You need: euro molding and IS splitter. Suck it up and do it.. if you dont like take it off because the holes are on the bottom anyway. I think it will look badass, and you have been talkin about it forever now.

Comment

That car is exceptionally fucking clean and the paint looks immaculate. I think you should make one of those your sig pic so that one can get the full essence of the cleanliness that is your car. :)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

So what is the second addition? What about my badge? (which was widely hated)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I forgot about yours Stefan, nice.
                  Somebody already caught the other, it was the G/flag badge on the pass side. I had the one on the driver side, now it's just balanced out.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Damn your paint is nice!
                    91 m3

Comment

Your car is too clean!! I have no issues with the placement of the badge. I have seen all sorts of badges placed on cars and don't think it looks outta place in the least bit. :up:

Comment

You and your perfect paint. I can't say that I like the badges on the grill
                        or the fenders though.

Comment

Ok I did not see the confirmation.

I like everything about your car. It is among the cleanest of the clean!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Looks pretty tacky. Trying to be the Red Baron ?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Working...
                            X