No announcement yet.

Couple Random pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That kit looks nice. I am a fan of the black bumper strip, though to provide contrast. All in all it looks nice. Was the kit hard to fit? Did it require much messing with as Ive heard with said kit? Wheels look unique.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Very nice 8)

Comment

Private message sent to you avus. We dont need to fuck up paul's thread.

Comment

found you a s50 head. here is the link. http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...o.asp?ID=34977

Comment

Originally posted by sidewaysdave
            found you a s50 head. here is the link. http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...o.asp?ID=34977
            Holy fuck Dave. Thats exactly what I need for the exact price I was aiming for. Im paying for a set of 6000K hid's tomm so it will have to wait. Thanks though. Charlie...naw not fixed yet, Ive been waiting for lets see...... good weather, a better paint guy, and money before I do the massive amount of cosmetic work that it needs, Im gonna fill the notch that I cut out of the breyton front and add a front lip, Im taking my time though. Im busy as hell and its not bothering me that much.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
              That kit looks nice. I am a fan of the black bumper strip, though to provide contrast. All in all it looks nice. Was the kit hard to fit? Did it require much messing with as Ive heard with said kit? Wheels look unique.

Mariano
              Thanks Mariano... the kit was not easy to install but you gotta keep in mind that I have an early model car. The only hard part was getting the plastics to line up with the kit. Everybody likes the black bumper strips, thats why I chose the paint matched approached. Its all about having mine look different then others. Your plastic converted eta is nice as well my friend. Thanks for the kind words. Have a good one.

-Paul

Comment

I give you credit for having the sack to go against the completely boxed in version of modding a car. Im a bit guilty of that. ;)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Bud, the car looks amazing. It's so different, and different in a good way. The shaved moldings look amazing. So do the rims. I love your car.

Where did you get the CF interior stuff from. Is it "real?" It looks really good.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                    Bud, the car looks amazing. It's so different, and different in a good way. The shaved moldings look amazing. So do the rims. I love your car.

Where did you get the CF interior stuff from. Is it "real?" It looks really good.

Thanks T.J...thats exactly what I was shooting for. I cant quite seem to remember where I got the dash kit. Maybe Gauge Co. a while back or something. Ive had it for years and yes its real carbon fiber.

Comment

looking good man those wheels fit it quite well. Smoked ellips will look mean. Do you have smoked tails. I think w/ those and a euro filler your car will be somewhat reminscent of Dave's old cabby as far as the color theme. I dig it.

Comment

Working...
                      X