R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I kinda like the WWII nose art.....Might look cool with army green as the base.Leave a comment:
-
nah.....he's full of shit and trying recover from it. this is just like the "how do you get more rasp" exhust guy.
how do i know?
1) he has 8 posts
2) he wouldn't have gotten rid of that awsome body kit
3) he wouldn't have painted that pile of fucktard on the side
4) he wouldn't have deleted his posts
this one goes down in the annuls (in this case anus) of r3v history as the epitome of gheyness. yes op, it is your car to do with as you please. we all just want you to know you are a dumbass. what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.
LMAO
Sent from my Samsung Note 3Leave a comment:
-
X10000000nah.....he's full of shit and trying recover from it. this is just like the "how do you get more rasp" exhust guy.
how do i know?
1) he has 8 posts
2) he wouldn't have gotten rid of that awsome body kit
3) he wouldn't have painted that pile of fucktard on the side
4) he wouldn't have deleted his posts
this one goes down in the annuls (in this case anus) of r3v history as the epitome of gheyness. yes op, it is your car to do with as you please. we all just want you to know you are a dumbass. what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.
Another motion to ban.Leave a comment:
-
I'm no expert body man, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to sand down to the bare metal to prep for a paint job. IIRC it's remove all trim, sand down with 300 grit then you're good to primer.Leave a comment:
-
lol the amount of butthurt and hate is sky rocket here! You guys are pathetic. I guess I troll the best! I need an award. The paint wasn't actually flawless and some spots needed redoing, instead of partial fixes I decided I should get it resprayed and since there I might as well get a color change. None of the body shops I talked to would strip the car to bare metal and if they did they asked for crazy $$! In the end, I agreed with a body shop that if I prep the car myself they would get the rest done. So now the car is being done the right way. Oh yea about those graphics... I have always wanted to see how the tiger shark would look on a vert and I'm actually digging it although all that is just me messing around while prepping the body for paint.
No.Leave a comment:
-
Fuck the haters, I like it. Seriously.
OP, I'd would honestly consider putting the bumpers back on, and rubbing it down with a diesel/oil mix to give it a weathered patina. I think it'd look fucking sick.
again, fuck the haters :)Leave a comment:
-
-
1+ OP is going in for the save...but he can afford a respray where we never could. Not like my Uncle owns a body shop and a paint booth or anything ;) these are things is lesser BMW owners know nothing about.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, OP was "rat rod" build.
This was not an attempt to save the car.
This was a deliberate attempt to destroy it.Leave a comment:
-
nah.....he's full of shit and trying make a lame recovery. this is just like the "how do you get more rasp" exhust guy.
how do i know?
1) he has 8 posts
2) he wouldn't have gotten rid of that awsome body kit
3) he wouldn't have painted that pile of fucktard on the side
4) he wouldn't have deleted his posts
this one goes down in the annuls (in this case anus) of r3v history as the epitome of gheyness. yes op, it is your car to do with as you please. we all just want you to know you are a dumbass. what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and she's willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.Last edited by flyboyx; 09-23-2014, 05:15 PM.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: