R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cavpilot
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    this one goes down in the annuls (in this case anus) of r3v history as the epitome of gheyness. yes op, it is your car to do with as you please. we all just want you to know you are a dumbass. what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and she's willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.
    Brotha', this is gold!

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    At least he wouldn't have destroyed a clean car to achieve what you could with a weekend at a hardware store and your nearest Auto zone.

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    Originally posted by fresh_TD
    True statement....lol OP, if you listened to all these haters, your car would look exactly the same as everyone here...drive on


    Sent from my Samsung Note 3

    Word. Thanks man.

    Leave a comment:


  • fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I'm not original? Tell me how much you dream about some original BBS RS's like the rest of this d3mblimited. Very original right?...
    True statement....lol OP, if you listened to all these haters, your car would look exactly the same as everyone here...drive on


    Sent from my Samsung Note 3

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    Originally posted by pandaboo911
    So you painted graphics before the base coat?

    Nobody believes you dude. Go buy a honda.
    I have too much time in my hands maybe? At least I'm not rocking honda gauges like you do...


    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    If your not being cheap why are you using a grinder. Op stop lying. Your not a special snowflake, your not original. You just ruined what most r3vers would qualify as mint paint. Now please, stop the act and man up.
    Listen kid, you have too many opinions about me, you don't know me and I don't know anyone of you hippies...so I don't need to lie to you. I'm not original? Tell me how much you dream about some original BBS RS's like the rest of this d3mblimited. Very original right?... Also, how many times you held a grinder in your 6 years of life so you have the knowledge to judge my techniques?? Grow up. I have been silent this whole thread watching all you talk shit and make assumptions but damn you kids are stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    If your not being cheap why are you using a grinder. Op stop lying. Your not a special snowflake, your not original. You just ruined what most r3vers would qualify as mint paint. Now please, stop the act and man up.

    Leave a comment:


  • pandaboo911
    replied
    So you painted graphics before the base coat?

    Nobody believes you dude. Go buy a honda.

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    The way you quoted that makes it sound like I used 80 grit so it didn't rust. I didn't do anything to keep it from rusting. The body is fantastic shape I've sanded it down and there isn't a spec of rust or putting in the metal. Just waiting to sell the dogleg so I can get some primer and paint on it.
    That's exactly my case, if it does rust until it's painted, wire wheel does the trick. I just gotta watch my hands, I guess the grease from it makes it rust super quick, yesterday I found my finger prints rusted on metal lol
    Also grinding the paint is not as bad as most of you guys think. I'm using Polycarbide abrasive wheel to strip the paint and it's actually coming out very very smooth. I mean when I laid those graphics and they came out smooth as hell and you wouldn't see no sign of grind marks under the paint. For those who think I ruined an amazing paint job... it wasn't really flawless, paint on the edge of every panel was bubbling and starting to crack. To some, that's not a big deal but I couldn't take it. I'm a guy who gets his cars' bumpers painted every few months because of road rash. Like I said before, I'm lucky that the body is in great shape, I didn't need to fill no rust and rot or dings and scratches. On another note... I'm not really being cheap either, I like doing this and it benefits me since like I mentioned before, cheapest quote I got was $14k because going down to bare metal is considered pretty much a full restoration. The car is being painted in Grigio Medio by the way... "google it"

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevs87-325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Ether-D
    The whole OP is quoted sometime before post 60 or so.

    he just came in a little too hot. R3v don't take too kindly to that.

    Thanks and agreed :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I don't even.

    The way you quoted that makes it sound like I used 80 grit so it didn't rust. I didn't do anything to keep it from rusting. The body is fantastic shape I've sanded it down and there isn't a spec of rust or putting in the metal. Just waiting to sell the dogleg so I can get some primer and paint on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    The whole OP is quoted sometime before post 60 or so.

    OK, I think that most dudes that are miffed about the paint removal (including me), wished their cars started with paint like OPs was (including me). Before it was sanded off.

    For me, it's like this: I wish I had his old paint and he sanded my vert down to metal, instead of ruining, what looked in the pics like a damn sweet paint job.

    He's probably an alright dude, he just came in a little too hot. R3v don't take too kindly to that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevs87-325is
    replied
    why did you delete it all tho? lol i didn't get to see it all and now i feel like i am missing out can you repost?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevs87-325is
    replied
    i believe this guy did want a bucket which is cool, i also think he tried to save his ass with the "i was prepping it comment". honestly i liked it and if you wanted to customize it your own way who cares... people are haters you shouldn't be ashamed of your build. you obviously have money to do some shit like this. have fun! you just cant be a dick to ppl on r3v because they will all gang up on you. : )

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    sup op.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    If everyone watched their mouth, that'd be great. Please don't say a word on here when you can't say it in person.
    Hey, I was wondering if you've ever seen the 'gonna have a bad time' memes?

    Leave a comment:

Working...