No announcement yet.

My E30 Project car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always wanted a 320i, I really don't know why.
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Bahn360Photo View Post
      very cool how you did the gold
      Thanks i used black plasti dip and "copper metalizer" to get this look, eventually i want to have them professionally done but this gives me a chance to try a couple looks before i spend too much on a permanent look

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
        I've always wanted a 320i, I really don't know why.
        I wasn't very excited about the 2.0 when i got it, i really wanted a 2.5 with a manual trans but i just fell in love with the car when i drove it and couldn't walk away from it. After having it for a bit the 2.0 is pretty fun to drive its not a power house but doesn't feel overly underpowered either. It handles highway speeds nicely and is fun for scooting around the city but i still plan on swapping it eventually, probably an M52B28 with 5 spd

Comment

Going to look at a 320i Tuesday in Elmsdale, 30 mins outside Halifax, yours and that one may be the only 2 in Atlantic Canada!

Comment

Originally posted by sheldpaugh View Post
            Going to look at a 320i Tuesday in Elmsdale, 30 mins outside Halifax, yours and that one may be the only 2 in Atlantic Canada!
            Did you end up buying that one ? I know of 2 more in the maritimes at least

Comment

Working...
            X