No announcement yet.

Early E30 Euro Bahama Beige @RenownUSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving everything about this car and those steering wheels are badass. Very surprised at how affordable they are as well. Definitely considering ordering up a Monaco variation in the future for my 2002 build when the time comes.

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
    --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt341 View Post
      I love this color! A I have a buddy that has savanna beige. I love rare e30 colors.
      Yes, I love them too. Wow - that is rare! Here's a sav beige if anyone's wondering:

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
      Loving everything about this car and those steering wheels are badass. Very surprised at how affordable they are as well. Definitely considering ordering up a Monaco variation in the future for my 2002 build when the time comes.
      Yessir - been following your build for a loong time! Would love to get one in your car! Email me when you're ready :p
      91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
      ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

BTW the rear valence thing/ sideskirt is early model 325iX, but the side skirts are late model iX.

Take a look at my early model iX for reference. Notice the lines on the side skirts, thats early model while yours are smooth (late model)

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

i like it alot. that steering wheel is tits!
          Originally posted by dvck
          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
            BTW the rear valence thing/ sideskirt is early model 325iX, but the side skirts are late model iX.

Take a look at my early model iX for reference. Notice the lines on the side skirts, thats early model while yours are smooth (late model)
            Thanks a lot Downforce for clearing that up. You are an expert! Is your early iX grey market?

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
            i like it alot. that steering wheel is tits!
            Thanks man! Hit me up if you're interested! :o
            Last edited by animal; 01-23-2015, 09:57 PM.
            91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
              Thanks a lot Downforce for clearing that up. You are an expert! Is your early iX grey market?

Thanks man! Hit me up if you're interested! :o
              Yes it is. didn't know they existed till I found it

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

last day for FREE SHIPPING on renown steering wheels!

www.RenownUSA.com

Comment

update:

#rudecruise rollers

12" equips going on my e24

with my 89 vert:

puddles in the trunk - so finally got some oem new gaskets:

www.RenownUSA.com

Comment

My level of jealousy is almost uncontrollable. Such a great car!
                    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

cleaned it up for a shoot, and the Berkeley Marina Meet - unfortunately it got shut down as I rolled in and woke everyone up...

trying out the new Renown 100 Motorsport Deep Dish

Order yours here (suede available also):
                        Renown USA specializes in high-quality motorsport steering wheels, and offers top quality wheels at a reasonable price. Renown USA wheels will distinguish your build from other typical offerings. Available in a variety of finishes and stitch colors, Renown wheels are the perfect complement to any interior. Since 2015.
                        Last edited by animal; 03-26-2015, 10:16 PM.

www.RenownUSA.com

Comment

Omg that steering wheel !!!!

Comment

how on earth do those fogs mount!!!! if you ever take off the bumper or get under the front and find out id love to know. its stumped me for over a year now

Comment

Originally posted by brbahner View Post
                              how on earth do those fogs mount!!!! if you ever take off the bumper or get under the front and find out id love to know. its stumped me for over a year now
                              Ditto... as you can see in my signature. I was going to make something mounted directly to the valence and then mount the factory housings onto it. I think it will work with the original screw/ mounting points.

Comment

^^^ i was going to do the same but i have a brand new early two piece euro metal valence and was hoping to find the legit way to do it before i decide to cut it all up.

Comment

Working...
                                X