• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    Note: m42's don't have timing belts.
    ^^^^

Comment

I will research it thank you for the reply!

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
      Bags are cool and all but honestly they are kind of pointless unless you like staring at your car and taking pictures while it's standing still

If you set it up right a static setup both looks good and works on the street.

But hey its your money

Comment

[QUOTE=F34R;4333520]Ok, here is the deal...this is the MissRay but she is trying to make a new start and I do not need to see a bunch of guys sitting in here starting this all over again. So let's just keep this about e30s and helping with questions.

? Here we go again. The mods said it was you, so are the mods lying? I foresee another thread sweep coming.

Comment

Omg. Since i MUST explain myself and we cant keep just to cars......

MY EX BOYFRIEND MADE THAT ACCOUNT.

I was never technically on here. So YES i am new to this forum.

Anything else?

[QUOTE=rcsoundn1;4333961]
          Originally posted by F34R View Post
          Ok, here is the deal...this is the MissRay but she is trying to make a new start and I do not need to see a bunch of guys sitting in here starting this all over again. So let's just keep this about e30s and helping with questions.

? Here we go again. The mods said it was you, so are the mods lying? I foresee another thread sweep coming.

Comment

Relax a bit, just let the mods here handle any members trying to stir shit and don't feed into it.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
              Relax a bit, and just let the mods here handle any members trying to stir shit and don't feed into it.

Yes sir^^^

Comment

FWIW my intentions are not to stir thing up, but I don't like misrepresentation. Leaves the feeling of suspicion. I hope the new experience here is better than the last one you or your Ex had on here.

Comment

Regardless of whether she was or wasn't here, let's just let it go and move on. Though I will say that generally, when someone tries to keep hiding something once they've been found out, it never ends well, and it's really best to just own up to it and avoid that whole shitstorm.

I think it might be best if a mod did another cleanup here. Mostly posts #46 and #49-51, because I can def see those sparking more comments.

Comment

This is my DD btw. My only car.

Originally posted by RachelGrace View Post
                    I will research it thank you for the reply!

Comment

Hello r3v.

Omg. Since i MUST explain myself and we cant keep just to cars......

MY EX BOYFRIEND MADE THAT ACCOUNT.

I was never technically on here. So YES i am new to this forum.

Anything else?

No, you don't have to explain yourself, unless you expect respect and trust after coming in lying and spewing shitty attitude and bad vibes.

So, apparently your ex got banned (gotta be a dipshit to get banned) and then made an account with your face lying to everyone and trying to sell shit, then you come back knowing all this happened and played stupid then got pissy when you got called out.

Who the hell knows who you are, the only thing we know is the past experience with this "Rachel" person was bullshit and stupid. It could be the ex again, playing the same stupid games.

Humbly explaining yourself and asking for a second chance will go much further than a crybaby tantrum about having to explain the misunderstanding that you're feeding into.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                        Relax a bit, just let the mods here handle any members trying to stir shit and don't feed into it.
                        This is where I step in, see the guy below... He's gone for two weeks.
                        Originally posted by Navarone View Post
                        No, you don't have to explain yourself, unless you expect respect and trust after coming in lying and spewing shitty attitude and bad vibes.

So, apparently your ex got banned (gotta be a dipshit to get banned) and then made an account with your face lying to everyone and trying to sell shit, then you come back knowing all this happened and played stupid then got pissy when you got called out.

Who the hell knows who you are, the only thing we know is the past experience with this "Rachel" person was bullshit and stupid. It could be the ex again, playing the same stupid games.

Humbly explaining yourself and asking for a second chance will go much further than a crybaby tantrum about having to explain the misunderstanding that you're feeding into.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Well..welcome or welcome back or whatever. I really don't give two shits about your past. I come for pics. Updates?
                          Originally posted by csermonet47
                          Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

My updates aren't going to be as often as the guys on here but hopefully i can learn a few things from the forum and change that!

I've been a BMW Client Advisor for 7 months now and i am gradually gaining clientele. Soon maybe i can put a good bit of money into her. I had my E30 a little over a year before i got this job so it was perfect for me. I don't see as many older models come through service or parts as i thought i would-unfortunately. I do get to look at badass cars all day tho.

...Like this 06' M5 garage kept with 33k miles... Fucking clean.

Okay i'm done confessing my love now....

Originally posted by blck325is View Post
                            Well..welcome or welcome back or whatever. I really don't give two shits about your past. I come for pics. Updates?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                              This is where I step in, see the guy below... He's gone for two weeks.
                              thank you. now we can resume with m42 hoon squad. R u ready to be part of the crew opie????

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                              Ig:ryno_pzk
                              I like the tuna here.
                              Originally posted by lambo
                              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

My updates aren't going to be as often as the guys on here but hopefully i can learn a few things from the forum and change that!

I've been a BMW Client Advisor for 7 months now and i am gradually gaining clientele. Soon maybe i can put a good bit of money into her. I had my E30 a little over a year before i got this job so it was perfect for me. I don't see as many older models come through service or parts as i thought i would-unfortunately. I do get to look at badass cars all day tho.

...Like this 06' M5 garage kept with 33k miles... Fucking clean.

Okay i'm done confessing my love now....
                                Keep a tough skin and be a bit of an asshole and you will learn alot on here. Cherish the job, keep at it and get money so that updates! As for working at a dealership..that would end badly for me and the cars.
                                Originally posted by csermonet47
                                Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X