my 88 black, two door, 5spd, 325iX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 88 black, two door, 5spd, 325iX

enjoi the pics...plans for now are to get her running right on the stock setup (until i sell my other car and get that money to rebuild the motor, replace the suspension and practically the entire car) i wanna keep the awd and use some sort of FI on the motor...should be an interesting project once its underway...

here she is, aint she beautiful?? gotta love the unique interior dont find may of these cars two door 5 spd anyway but with the two tone leather?! i went giggidy all over the place haha

gotta love the custom two tone leather done by the man i bought the car from jtuner. thanks again jordan!!

in the snow :-)
    Last edited by vivalegreg; 05-26-2006, 08:08 AM.
    e30s r kool

thats a nice dent in the door.
    Dan

Comment

Like the two tone! Sounds like you love her, and that's a good combo! Stick is rare to find now, can't wat to see your progress!
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Nice winter beater. ix's own in the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
          thats a nice dent in the door.
          yea actually shes got a bigger one in the rr fender, nothing a little side work cant fix :)

yesss i am certainly in love with this car, and shes got a long road ahead and a major face lift comming up im excited

one more thing i failed to mention arent these cars fun to drive on the highway??
          e30s r kool

Comment

nice. ix's are sweet.

Comment

Ive seen that car in person.. I looked at his blue eta for a friend of mine.

You say you live in towson? My friend mike goes to school there, im down the road near security blvd/I70.
              Old and improved:

Comment

Treat her well, I miss my ix.
                Back to my roots

Comment

nice, clean it up and get the maintenance and worn parts taken care of first, then worry about mods. how many miles?

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                  Treat her well, I miss my ix.
                  man, you would cry if you saw her now! it's okay, she's going to a better place. ;)
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

shes got over 200,000 on her, odometer doesnt work soo not really sure exact...

runs pretty well for the mileage, not really sure how well it runs tho when its right cause there are a few little odds and ends i need to tend to...before considering modding....all in due time.

itll be completley diff by the end of the summer...i love this little car
                    e30s r kool

Comment

Good luck with her man.

Do you have your Bentley yet? That is the MVT (most valuable tool aside from internet.)

Comment

Sweet more MD guys. No sarcasm, really!
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

MD meet soon? i'll come down.

Comment

much luck with your purchase

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

thanks all thanks all we should deff set up and md meet
                              e30s r kool

Comment

Working...
                              X