Think Inside the Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Inside the Box

I received this large box from FedEx this past Tuesday evening and I was wondering if any of you can guess what was inside waiting for me when I got home from work.

Just to put the size on the right scale the dimensions of the box are 39" x 76" x 16". Pretty damn big to be shipped through FedEx, but I'll explain how that was accomplished later.

So let the guessing begin!

Matt

a bomb.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

an inflatable girlfriend
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

stroker kit.....turbo kit?
        Originally posted by ebelements
        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

so far 0 for 3.

Comment

body kit? exhaust?

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

e30 parts were inside, can anyone guess which ones?

Comment

rear seat portion?
                Dan

Comment

Mtechnic 1 or Mtechnic 2 kit, depending which vehicle it goes on.

I've shipped enough body/bumpers/etc. to know those dimensions by heart!
                  Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                    Mtechnic 1 or Mtechnic 2 kit, depending which vehicle it goes on.

I've shipped enough body/bumpers/etc. to know those dimensions by heart!
                    I was going to say mtech 1

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Dead babies?

;)
                      - Sean Hayes

Comment

illegals?

Originally posted by vlad
                        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

We Have a winner: UNHCLL! That's right, inside that box (and the cardboard one that is partially pictured) was a european mtechnic II kit, which will eventually make its way onto my 1990 alpine white 325is.

Here's the specifics on the kit: I purchased it from Dave (karzrtoyz) out in california about a month ago. Dave is by far one of the best people to work with in the e30 world (at least here in the US). He has gotten a hold of several of these oem Mtech II kits (he has one on his car, one on a friend's car, the one he sold me, and another that he just bought), as well as a slew of other european only e30 parts (mtech II steering wheels, fog lights and switches, plate fillers, headlight washer kits, smileys) you name it and he seems to get a hold of this stuff. This kit came from England to Dave in Cali, and then cross country to me. Here are some more pictures:

Now he didn't just send me this kit, he worked out a deal with the body shop where he is having his car worked on and got me an awesome deal on the prep and primer that you see on the kit now. Basically some sanding and the final paint are the only thing needed! He also got me a deal through a buddy of his at FedEx, who built the coffin you saw in the first post and shipped it through his account at a nice discount.

I couldn't have been happier with the purchase and working with Dave to get this from his garage to mine. He's a great guy to work with who always communicates when things ship out and wants to help the members of the e30 community in making their cars exactly as they wish them to be.

Thanks again Dave.

Matt

Comment

do you mind me asking how much you paid to have the kit the way it sits in your house?
                            Dan

Comment

thank god it made it in one piece! Send me pic of your ride when you get it pimped!! Enjoy and thanks a mil Matt!

:mrgreen:

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Working...
                              X