Took me a over a year, but I finally got my first e30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nachbarx
    replied
    The voltage gauge looks good! Do you know, if there's something similar for outside temp? I was searching quite a long time now.

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    I was surfing the forum and noticed that some people had some cool voltmeters on their e30s so I decided to make one. But I did not stop there, I also got a euro clock to replace the stupid factory one, I just have to get a harness to get the euro clock to work.

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    That is true, its just that I'm still on basketweaves haha. These 14" basketweaves are not cutting it anymore, I need some 16s in my life.

    Leave a comment:


  • JeLani
    replied
    Pics or its fiction lol


    Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    Got the air suspension installed this Monday, I have just been driving it around for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    I have no idea, I know nothing about welding. I cut them myself and took them to a local welder.

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    is it just me or do those welds seem a bit cold

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    Before taking my last final of the semester I made some time to cut the strut housings and get them welded, one step closer to getting this dang bags on. But that was not the only exciting thing of the day, after finishing my last final I went to the mall with my gf and found this nice backpack that I just had to have.

    After cutting the strut housings


    Got them welded and put some cheap paint on them



    BMW back pack

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    Originally posted by JeLani
    We should meet up one day!


    Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk
    Yeah that would be cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • JeLani
    replied
    We should meet up one day!


    Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    Got a pair of 51mm strut housings to get the bags welded to and lessen the down time. I have not had the time to cut them yet, but I already removed the strut inserts.

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    The wind noise I was getting from the misaligned sunroof finally got to me, so I finally got the motivation to do it haha. Aligning the sunroof on the e30 is easy but annoying as hell when you are trying to do it by yourself, but it was well worth it in the end.

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    Got this in the mail today.

    Leave a comment:


  • z28
    replied
    I have been keeping track of the air tank psi and its losing 2 psi every 24 hours. Since the air leak is so small its hard to see with soapy wate. Im just gonna leave it like that since 2psi in over 24 hours is nothing.

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    Welcome to the insanity

    Leave a comment:

Working...