No announcement yet.

Took me a over a year, but I finally got my first e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I guess I didn't put enough silicone on the headlights since the passenger high beam is getting condensation now I have to take the passenger side off to take a better look. On another note, I finally fixed my turn signals by replacing the flasher with an electronic flasher... Finally my left turn signal works and no more hyper flash because of the LEDs.
    Last edited by z28; 05-11-2017, 08:36 PM.
    First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

I got a cool little package coming from Germany.

Comment

This is not the package that I have coming from Germany, but it is a neat addition to the interior. I found the DIY online here .... so I decided to give it a try, and it came out great. I used the same cup holder, but I used 4 screws instead of 2.

Here you can see the 4 screws

Comment

The package from Germany finally arrived, and here it is... carbon fiber dtm mirrors and some good ol German newspaper.

Last edited by z28; 06-09-2017, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Those are pretty slick. Interested to see what they look like installed on the car.

Originally posted by 2mAn
            The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Originally posted by sampayne View Post
              Those are pretty slick. Interested to see what they look like installed on the car.
              The mirrors are actually gonna look kinda odd because of their size and shape, but I'm going for an old school DTM "inspired" look. I just need to get a mono wiper, evo III rear spoiler with gurney flap, AC Schnitzer rear apron, and DTM exhaust tips.

Comment

I don't have any pictures of the car with the DTM mirrors yet, but here are some pictures of the car with the oem mirrors.

Comment

Just finished installing an AKG mono wiper on the e30, and it was a major pain in the ass to install. I had it perfectly aligned on the center but after using it for a while the alignment got thrown off, Im gonna try to align it tomorrow.

Comment

Finally got the mono wiper sorted out and working good.

Comment

DTM mirrors still not installed, but I did install a new exhaust hanger.

Comment

das a berry nice kar
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

AirLift performance had 20% discount on their products and I never bought their rear shocks when I got the bags, so I finally pulled the trigger. Hopefully I get some free time in a few days to install them.

Comment

Wow the setup looks great with the newer wheels you got. Definitely step above the old basketweaves. Hows the bags ride so far, Will definitely be better with the stocks I am sure

Comment

^ Thanks! The bags ride good but the ride can get jarring when the roads are rough, but I blame the bilstein sports on the rear.

Comment

The ride is so much better with the new shocks, I am glad that I got the new chocks because the jarring ride was getting really annoying and it took away from the enjoyment of driving the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X