Pics or its fiction lol

Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk
    1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
    1998 e36 328ic/5 -
    Roundie alpina pig cheekā€™d (1969)
    1967 2002 parts car
    1994 318iS junked.

Comment

That is true, its just that I'm still on basketweaves haha. These 14" basketweaves are not cutting it anymore, I need some 16s in my life.

First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

I was surfing the forum and noticed that some people had some cool voltmeters on their e30s so I decided to make one. But I did not stop there, I also got a euro clock to replace the stupid factory one, I just have to get a harness to get the euro clock to work.

Comment

The voltage gauge looks good! Do you know, if there's something similar for outside temp? I was searching quite a long time now.

Comment

Originally posted by nachbarx View Post
            The voltage gauge looks good! Do you know, if there's something similar for outside temp? I was searching quite a long time now.
            Yeah, but you have to find a small gauge to fit inside a hazard switch. I have seen some online that might work.

Comment

Gotta love that e30 front end.

Comment

Originally posted by z28 View Post
                That is true, its just that I'm still on basketweaves haha. These 14" basketweaves are not cutting it anymore, I need some 16s in my life.

That's rad hahaha

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Cleaned her up and went for a drive today.

Comment

def needs some bigger wheels.. it looks like its had the springs chopped on factory rims

did you just get front air?
                    Boris - 89 E30 325i
                    84- E30 323i

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
                      def needs some bigger wheels.. it looks like its had the springs chopped on factory rims

did you just get front air?
                      I got air front and back, the front can't go any lower then whats in the picture because the fender is already sitting on the tire. The rear can go a lot lower but I like a little bit of rake so the rear doesn't look like a loaded dipper (stupid late model arches).

Comment

Installed some rear shock tie down strap hooks from garagistic. I want to eventually replace the rear bilstein shocks with some airlift performance shocks.

Comment

Got this in the mail today.

57mm stud conversion kit

Comment

Im making this post incase I need the info in the future for my ls1 swap.

This is how to home make the ls1 pcv valve hose if you don't want to buy a new one or do the ls6 pcv upgrade.

Parts you need
                            3 feet of 3/8" fuel line
                            pvc valve part# PCV1199
                            fuel line 3/8" brass Tee
                            (99 engines only) 90 degree soft boot part# 47029
                            (2000-02 engines only) 1/2" x 1/2" brass elbow from Home Depot
                            PCV end assembly part# 46017
                            3/8" brass barb mender union

Here is a picture of what the oem pcv hose looks like on an ls1 and how it connects.

The fuel line going across the back is 18" long
                            The fuel line going from the back to the PCV Valve is 17" long
                            The fuel line going from the T to the passenger valve cover back is 7" long
                            The fuel line going from the Passenger valve Cover front is 10" long.
                            (only for 2000-02 engines) You are gonna shove the brass elbow into the hole on the driver side valve cover so you can connect the fuel line to it.
                            (only for 99 engines) 90 degree soft boot goes on driver side valve cover so you can connect the fuel line to it.

This is what everything is supposed to look like when you are done.

not my pictures.
                            Good Luck!

Comment

Today I got my euro grills from abrahamsmotorsport, ill try to install them tomorrow.

Comment

Fixed a crack on the exhaust that was developing by the cat. converter that has been making a racket for a few days now.

Comment

Working...
                                X