No announcement yet.

Project Slap a Hoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the exhaust will be fine if you just polish it up a little, Meaning make the exit flat with the fender, maybe sticking out an inch max with no turn. And use some bent pipe instead of the tacked together straight pipe cut at angles. Ass some heat shielding to engine bay and around hole in fender. Bam.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by ThrobbinHood View Post

As far as hating my exhaust. Its not your car. I'm not building my car to satisfy other peoples tastes. And if you want to hate because your so true to e30s or BMW's but your painting your car an Audi Red instead of a vin matched paint.

:?
      You're an idiot. Has nothing to do with it being a BMW, its a downright stupid point to exit an exhaust. But i'm sure all your other 15 year old friends who read stancenation will love it.. In fact, why stop there?

I say you start cutting the springs to lower it down, stretch some 185's over 10" wheels (make sure it smacks the fenders when you turn for extra points)

then when your done doing that you can stick some ebay stickers on it, put a deep dish wheel on, dildo gearknob and a japanese train grab handle on the rear tow point.. THAT will finish it.

Only after this point will you be successful at modifying a car the correct way and only after this will it match your flatbrim, knee high socks and beard.

Enjoy being 15 and stupid.
      Boris - 89 E30 325i
      84- E30 323i

Comment

Sounds like you got me all figured out.. My socks don't quite reach my knees tho and I'm sure my car builds are far more "correct" then your ignorant incompetent self is capable of.

Instead of busting my ass and bashing my build just sit back in silence and envy the outcome or work on your own "PROPER" build.

Comment

Injectors showed up. DPI set me up with some 80lb injectors with sweet adapter clips so I wouldn't have to cut my factory harness.

Been busy cleaning parts and figuring out paint choice for the motor. I went with a deep gray with light bronze flake.

Ended up doing the block the same color.

Comment

As far as other builds I specialize in roll cages, manifolds and exhaust systems.

Comment

I can see where you get your butchering skills from. Very cute.
              Boris - 89 E30 325i
              84- E30 323i

Comment

hm
                1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                Roundie alpina pig cheekā€™d (1969)
                1967 2002 parts car
                1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
                  that dump is stupid. butchered a nice car and apron.

Typical S13 owner approach to modifying.
                  I might run a exhaust system through the cabin and exit it out the drives door through the middle of the skin, then hook it up to a coffee machine so I can make coffee while im drifting.

because that's different its considered fine to your logic.

Hes bored a stupid hole in the apron for no reason, could of easily shot it south like a normal person and side vented it under the sill. I'm sure the passenger will appreciate not being able to put their window down because they are choking on exhaust fumes.

kids.
                  You're an idiot. Has nothing to do with it being a BMW, its a downright stupid point to exit an exhaust. But i'm sure all your other 15 year old friends who read stancenation will love it.. In fact, why stop there?

I say you start cutting the springs to lower it down, stretch some 185's over 10" wheels (make sure it smacks the fenders when you turn for extra points)

then when your done doing that you can stick some ebay stickers on it, put a deep dish wheel on, dildo gearknob and a japanese train grab handle on the rear tow point.. THAT will finish it.

Only after this point will you be successful at modifying a car the correct way and only after this will it match your flatbrim, knee high socks and beard.

Enjoy being 15 and stupid.
                  I can see where you get your butchering skills from. Very cute.
                  I've seen some butt hurt in my day and this guy needs Preparation H, ASAP! Lay off the kids build thread, 1/5th of the posts are you just calling him gay. We all a different taste, but as long as I see someone takes time and puts effort into their project I can respect that. A few of my favorite build threads on here are cars that I would have never built (rusted looks, big ass turbos, wide bodies, or other extreme builds), but the owners put a lot of work and effort into it and I can definitely respect that. If this guys thread bugs you that much in the top right corner there is a tab called "Thread Tools" and the 3rd button down will say "Unsubscribe to this Thread". Then you magically stop getting updated on this thread.

BTW OP the roll cage looks bad ass! Is that your job or just a side hobby? Also just an idea, I would cut the exhaust off so its flush with the fender. Then put some metal mesh covering the hole. Like this:

Someone on here did that (Ironfreak?) with a hood and it looks pretty cool.

Edit: It was IronFreak, here is the build thread.

My Garage
                  2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                  1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                  1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                  Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

the people who act as puristy as you are usually the people who aren't really purists.

they're the people who hate on anything and everything to feel better about themselves because they're so pure and better than everyone else. enjoy being a pretentious douchebag, I'm sure you're a real hit at the local meets:D

lol and I just noticed you took it upon yourself to specify that two of your cars in your sig are manual. do you have a "real men use three pedals" sticker too? dweeb.
                    Last edited by J.Rizo; 11-05-2015, 02:39 AM.
                    sigpic
                    @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                    Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

please feel free to show me where I said I was a purist and that I hate on everything. Credit is given where credits deserved.

Notice the only thing I pointed out was the dump location, but because you're unwilling to accept anything apart from positive input, you take it to heart and retort with anything you can to save face.. Including creating information from nothing to form spurious "ammunition" to help express your displeasure as you lack the mechanical ability and experience to construct anything debatable.

So Rather than discuss the positives of that location, you decide to pick on something as trivial as the format of my forum signature. Something I come to expect from a green 19 year old that spends most of their time defending their honour on facebook. The irony also with your "insult?" is that when you discuss an E30 with a bmw lover at a meet, the first question is usually "is it manual", if I have to explain why that is well then your not a real enthusiast at all.

so what exactly did you intend on doing with the RH bonnet roller bracket? just going to leave that off? yeh just do that. It will be fine.
                      Last edited by bangn; 11-05-2015, 06:24 AM.
                      Boris - 89 E30 325i
                      84- E30 323i

Comment

The irony also with your "insult?" is that when you discuss an E30 with a bmw lover at a meet, the first question is usually "is it manual", if I have to explain why that is well then your not a real enthusiast at all.

if thats the first question you get asked, you're hanging around with douche bags.
                        sigpic
                        @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                        Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Working...
                        X