My new blank canvas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new blank canvas

So I picked up this beauty the other day for $600. Its not much to look at now but it does have a 5 lug swap with e36 m3 front spindles and control arms with ti rears, 3.15 lsd diff, and a good rear bumper and almost zero rust. One little spot on the roof where they had a sunroof shade thing. I run a junk yard and have about 5 e30s including two complete cars I haven't even touched yet just for this type of reason so putting it back together is a lot of work but won't cost that much. Still deciding between a M54, S52 or just putting a M20 back in or going crazy and dropping a S54 or S62 in but that will get expensive
    [IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160130/d15c507b07b8add1ef525e8e29a4411c.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a pretty big project. I would definitely love to see a M54 swap, S52 power, M20 weight, with a nice flat torque curve.
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

you got a lot of work ahead of you my friend
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Hey, that's Jeremy's (old) car! Did you buy it from him?
        Last edited by plmichal; 01-30-2016, 06:41 AM.
        1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

Yes it is but no I bought it from the guy he sold it to

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to swap the suspension into one of the complete cars...?
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Probably but I bought a 90 coupe at an auction with a blown head gasket and a lot of rust that's just sitting around right now. I'm thinking about doing a m54 first

Comment

OK so I need everyone's opinion. Since this is just a shell it wouldn't be that hard to change the color. Although I do like the white I also like henna red or I could go with a custom color. Should I change the color or keep it white?

Comment

depends how nice you want it to look.. Its a lot of work changing the colour of a car

thats certainly going to be a big project and lots of prep cleaning it up.. Pretty much look like a full strip down job..
                  Boris - 89 E30 325i
                  84- E30 323i

Comment

Working...
                  X