formyhealth - 1991 318is Build Thread - now with 1000% more 1JZ-GTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by formyhealth View Post
    Painted the bay so I can get the brake lines and fuel lines installed, then the engine. No where near perfect but it's a racecar after all. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
    looks pretty damn clean to me

Comment

Originally posted by s14brent View Post
      looking good! that horizontal line under the shock tower is a bitch to stitch/spot. I had issues on mine too lol.
      thank you! Sure does try to burn through on you.

Comment

Originally posted by hkv View Post

looks pretty damn clean to me
        Thank you, just don't look too hard!

Comment

My flock job is less than stellar, it had been sitting for like 2 years and got all piled up, plus it's more of a tan and I thought it would be gray. On a plus note I'm really excited about the AEM dash. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

All fuel plumbing is done, no leaks! Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I redid the dash flocking, I wasn't happy with it but I am now. If anyone else is doing it I recommend using a black enamel paint as the "glue" it works quite well and gives you more working time.

Comment

hardline for the fuel return, that's interesting. nice work on the flock that looks sick.

Comment

hardline for the fuel return, that's interesting. nice work on the flock that looks sick.
                  Yessir I just reused the return line that was already there and plumbed it to a bulkhead connector. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the clutch and transmission on today Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Engine goes back in Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

that's awesome, looking so clean. the motor seems to be much more upright compared to an m20 which looks cool. hows the shifter location

Comment

that's awesome, looking so clean. the motor seems to be much more upright compared to an m20 which looks cool. hows the shifter location
                          Thank you! Shifter located perfectly. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I modified the coolant neck (don't mind the welds, I'm a novice aluminum welder and it was shitty) and got a power steering reservoir. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

don't be too hard on yourself. Welds look good.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                                don't be too hard on yourself. Welds look good.
                                Thanks yo, I'm the only one I let be hard on me Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X