Shazam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ooooolala those are fancy!!
        '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
        Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
          Ooooolala those are fancy!!
          Thanks! These are from Lee at Massive Brakes, his stuff is real nice and reasonably priced imo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The rears fit quite well!

Comment

that's a tite fit! super freakin' cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                that's a tite fit! super freakin' cool.
                Seriously! I'll get a shot later tonight that shows just how tight, me thinks I'll be getting 15mm spacers, or maybe 20 to push the wheel out to where the wider part of the barrel is, would make me feel better.

Comment

Finally got the driveshaft in! The rear ujoint carrier was too large and ultimately spaced the differential away from the cradle, it fits! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by formyhealth View Post
                    Finally got the driveshaft in! The rear ujoint carrier was too large and ultimately spaced the differential away from the cradle, it fits!
                    is the driveshaft aluminum?

Comment

Originally posted by hkv View Post

is the driveshaft aluminum?
                      Nice catch, yes it is I got it from "The Driveshaft Shop".

Comment

Nice catch, yes it is I got it from "The Driveshaft Shop".
                        I see that, I think its interesting how they use fasteners to balance with washers. it was custom made?

Comment

I see that, I think its interesting how they use fasteners to balance with washers. it was custom made?
                          Same here but I guess it works? Yes it was a custom shaft.

Comment

Same here but I guess it works? Yes it was a custom shaft.
                            I bet it works fine. aluminum seems like a better performance choice for driveshaft, id guess something like half the weight of a steel version maybe 50-75% the weight of a steel one?

Comment

I bet it works fine. aluminum seems like a better performance choice for driveshaft, id guess something like half the weight of a steel version maybe 50-75% the weight of a steel one?
                              oh it's certainly lighter than the steel version, I was able to hold it up and bolt it into place by myself (only just) and it's rated for 700 HP so that should be good for a while hopefully!

Comment

It's a doggone ripper! maxed out stock fuel injectors at 300 wheel, it's super fun! Waiting on a replacement LSD to get back up and driving, took some time to replace axles and rear wheel bearings "while I'm here".
                                29 Likes, 5 Comments - Daniel Maxwell (@1jze30) on Instagram: “Yaaas! 300 to the wheels. It rips!”

Comment

Working...
                                X