Windshield Fig Newtons Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield Fig Newtons Sticker

I added a fig newtons sticker to my windshield this morning from one of my favorite movies, Talladega Nights. It's a custom made one way window vinyl I got for $15 online, I'm assuming I'll get pulled over soon and told to take it off but it will be fun while it lasts!

I just dropped this picture in my engine swap build thread, but I figured I'd post it here too- I don't really know if it deserves it own thread here, but I was unsure where else to put it.

Attached Files
    sigpic
    '86 325es 5 speed- cosmetic mods, working out an engine swap

2000 Audi a4 quattro wagon 5 speed- bigger turbo, 20 lbs of boost, Porsche brakes, lowered on coilovers all around, aftermarket interior, etc.

'96 Camaro z28 6 speed- long tube headers, ORY, borla catback- the car sounds good, and does good burnouts... and that's all it does well

Haha nice man that should be a interesting conversation if the cops pull you over for it

Comment

Yea I'm waiting for it, the law is weirdly worded- it says "material whose design prevents a driver from seeing through the material may not be placed on the windshield". I'm sure they'll tell me to take it off, but hopefully I can say I interpreted the law to say that it is legal and I won't get fined.
      sigpic
      '86 325es 5 speed- cosmetic mods, working out an engine swap

2000 Audi a4 quattro wagon 5 speed- bigger turbo, 20 lbs of boost, Porsche brakes, lowered on coilovers all around, aftermarket interior, etc.

'96 Camaro z28 6 speed- long tube headers, ORY, borla catback- the car sounds good, and does good burnouts... and that's all it does well

Comment

Lol

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

what is that building stapled to your bonnet? its hideous!
          Boris - 89 E30 325i
          84- E30 323i

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
            what is that building stapled to your bonnet? its hideous!
            If it was on a 7 series I would make some kind of joke about it being a hump back whale.
            My Garage
            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Working...
            X