It was time for an upgrade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was time for an upgrade...

So, After owning my E30 for 2 years and falling in love with it all over again every time I turn the key, I decided it was time to sell my little Honda Civic daily driver and replace it with another BMW. :D My best friend had recently acquired a certain BMW that I wanted, and after some arm twisting and begging, he sold it to me. :D:D:D So here is my new daily, it's a 1994 BMW E32 740iL. The whole car is almost mint condition. It needs some minor bits and pieces here and there but 99% of the stuff it needs was included with the car. Here's some pictures of her:

And since this is an E30 forum, here's a picture of my two beautiful bimmers together:

All I have to do is some basic maintenance and replace some trim that is damaged and it will be perfect. :) Let me know what you think.
    1988 BMW 325i Cabrio- Weekend toy
    1994 BMW 740iL- Daily driver

That red top on the cabrio is lovely and the E32 looks plush. :pimp:

COTM

Comment

Beautiful SLAB
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
        That red top on the cabrio is lovely and the E32 looks plush. :pimp:
        Thank you. Yeah the red top has grown on me a bit since I bought the E30, BUT once it needs a new one, it's going to be tan. :) And yes, the 7 is very plush and comfy, perfect for a daily driver. She still handles like a proper BMW too.

Originally posted by getouth View Post
        Beautiful SLAB
        What slab? LOL I wish I had a slab. a gravel driveway sucks.

Comment

You must be loaded to be running that as a daily!

But what a daily! :P!

"When Passion and Skill work together..the end result is often a masterpiece. ."
          Project Frankenstein :twisted: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=359297

Comment

Originally posted by cypriotgeeza View Post
            You must be loaded to be running that as a daily!

But what a daily! :P!
            Me? Loaded? LOL!!! I can't even afford to pay attention.. :D They are actually really cheap to maintain and they are about as reliable as an E30. I also happen to work at a shop that specializes in maintenance and repair of BMW's, so I have unlimited access to every tool known to man, two lifts, and my buddy that owns the shop is a BMW certified tech. :) So labor doesn't cost me anything because I do everything myself, and parts for the car are pretty cheap. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDog15 View Post
              Me? Loaded? LOL!!! I can't even afford to pay attention.. :D They are actually really cheap to maintain and they are about as reliable as an E30. I also happen to work at a shop that specializes in maintenance and repair of BMW's, so I have unlimited access to every tool known to man, two lifts, and my buddy that owns the shop is a BMW certified tech. :) So labor doesn't cost me anything because I do everything myself, and parts for the car are pretty cheap. :)
              "I can't even afford to pay attention"

Yea I work for BMW themselves so know exactly what you mean!

Such a cool period when BMW were making them cars..its all gone downhill from there!

"When Passion and Skill work together..the end result is often a masterpiece. ."
              Project Frankenstein :twisted: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=359297

Comment

Very cool car, such a classic
                Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

Working...
                X