• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you think this car moves? e30 with m5 motor

I would so DD this thing everyday!

it's being sold on ebay right now, no affiliation

Ebay auctions and message boards don’t mix

Below is a set of “rules” that will make message boards more enjoyable. Feel free to link to this message if needed.

1. If you are not the seller of the auction do not post any links to an active auction. Randomly posting a link to an auction that you have no connection to could be considered, “begging for friends”. If anyone on the board had already searched and spent their own time trying to find this item all you did was “let the cat out of the bag”. You will have then alienated that person and be one “begging for friends” in the negative.

2. If you think someone may be interested in an item that you have found. Use PM or AIM or E-mail. Do not openly post the item for all to see as this would be “letting the cat out of the bag” once again. A private conversation would surely win over the recipient of the information.

3. If you are the seller of the auction and the board rules allow feel free to post advertisements.

4. Do not post information about buyers without their consent. Unless you are the seller and there is a documented complaints or complements. (i.e. request or return of auction fees, feedback left etc.) If there is no documentation you are just "whining and crying".

5. Do not post information about sellers without their consent. Unless you are the buyer and there is documented complaints or complements. (i.e. request for paypal credit, shipping damage due to determination of shipper, etc.) If there is no documentation you are just "whining and crying".

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

that doesn't really have anything to do with the auction bro...
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I have no problem with this post... thanks for sharing :) I think it moves.

Comment

yea I have seen it on there before....I only wish

smoodiver did you actually take the time to look that up, I might but I have a life.

Comment

James Crivellone and myself have both sprayed our respective shorts.

Thank you. I will now go raid the fridge, and pass out.

Comment

Must be ridiculous.
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                James Crivellone and myself have both sprayed our respective shorts.

Thank you. I will now go raid the fridge, and pass out.
                Damn straight.

In around 2 years i'm going forward with my 3.6 or 3.8L S38 Swap.

Cannot wait.

Comment

How heavy are S38's - about the same as the M30's?

Would getting a fiberglass hood and getting rid of some front weight offset this?

I've always wanted the S38 in my car. Someday...someday...
                  - Sean Hayes

Comment

Keep dreaming. They arent getting any cheaper...

Comment

was selling on autotrader.ca
                      seen it in person. mint condition and that car get moving quick.
                      very clean

Comment

Originally posted by typhong_e30
                        yea I have seen it on there before....I only wish

smoodiver did you actually take the time to look that up, I might but I have a life.
                        No, it appears as one of the R3V's rules, and here is what Josh posted after vlad last posted photos of an ebay auction:

08-13-2006, 03:52 AM #28 Eurospeed vbmenu_register("postmenu_540689", true);
                        Site Owner

E30: 86 eS Posts: 12,200

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by delatlanta1281
                        Dag I got scolded by the mods for posting an ebay auction.....
                        Vlad you must be bullet proof!

Not really.

Nando, where were you on this one? :grin:

All i'm trying to say is, one rule for one, one rule for another.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          Damn straight.

In around 2 years i'm going forward with my 3.6 or 3.8L S38 Swap.

Cannot wait.
                          Why 2 years, fund accumulation?

I understand the coolness aspect of this swap, but why not just drop a s50b32 in there? A bit more common swap, a bit more reliable, still has itbs, i guess it wont be as torquey, but you cant dismiss the power vlad's making. I wanted a e28m5 so bad before i got my e30, but the thought of a rebuild almost made me throw up.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                          You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Way BITD, I drove a gray market M6 for about 300 miles. I thought it was an S38, but according to some sources it might have been a S88.

It did not feel "torquey" but it did scoot right along...until it came on the cam. Then all you feel was "whoosh" damn near like a turbo car....fucking wicked, let me tell you.

Either one of those motors in an E30? Woooo-Hoooooo!

Luke

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                              Way BITD, I drove a gray market M6 for about 300 miles. I thought it was an S38, but according to some sources it might have been a S88.

It did not feel "torquey" but it did scoot right along...until it came on the cam. Then all you feel was "whoosh" damn near like a turbo car....fucking wicked, let me tell you.

Either one of those motors in an E30? Woooo-Hoooooo!

Luke
                              S88?

:D
                              Trevor Ely
                              '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                              '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Working...
                              X