Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New versus Old, F22 M235i & E30 325i

Hey all,

I Recently picked up a 2014 CPO M235i to serve as my daily driver. I thought it was pretty interesting to see how similar the dimensions are (with the exception of the trunk). Take a look!

1991 325i 4 dr Euro Spec, 5 Speed, 4.10 LSD, Slicktop

Congrats! You have great taste.

Comment

I've done something similar with a friends e82 135i and my e46 zhp ci, they handled a lot alike as well(besides the power difference). Beautiful cars!
      i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

...nice house.

I think the 2 series is the most interesting BMW they currently make. I keep pricing a Valencia Orange one out online.

Comment

That's a fucking nice house.

Comment

Originally posted by Sail Boat View Post
            I thought it was pretty interesting to see how similar the dimensions are
            Exactly!!! Of newer BMWs the 1 series and 2 series are the only ones I think I would really consider if I was in the market for a fun car, if 4 doors were required then that is a different situation. The 3/4 series are so big now and have lost the tossability factor. I would take a 135i, M235, 1m or M2 over a new M3/4 any day of the week. Same feeling over the Porsche Cayman vs. newer 911s.

Great choice! I can't wait to check out the new ride in person. I am also glad the E30 isn't going anywhere!
            Last edited by Zeemz; 08-08-2017, 06:39 AM.
            1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
            1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
            September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
            Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Originally posted by cblais19 View Post
              ...nice house.

I think the 2 series is the most interesting BMW they currently make. I keep pricing a Valencia Orange one out online.
              Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
              That's a fucking nice house.
              That's the first thing that caught my eye. Wanted to ask, is it yours?
              1990 325i
              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                That's the first thing that caught my eye. Wanted to ask, is it yours?
                No, it belongs to my boss. I like taking pictures there for obvious reasons lol.
                1991 325i 4 dr Euro Spec, 5 Speed, 4.10 LSD, Slicktop

Comment

Working...
                X