My first outing (Sunday) went excellently and I was left grinning from ear to ear.
My little e30 beat many big dollar cars and my times were on the low end vs a lot of the field (maybe 60 or so cars).
I had a few people come up to me afterwards saying it was great to watch the e30 sliding everywhere.
Some photos:













This was a spectator's car, but I'd have loved to have seen/heard it running

This was my last & quickest lap, which was the fastest Novice & Sports Modified RAW time.
The video is on the long side as the Cobra before me had a bit of a moment (you can hear it locking up it's wheels at the end of his lap).
The e30 action starts at around 2min 30sec
My plan is to get a few events under my belt before jumping in and buying tires etc. Once the JZ is in the car will need as much tire as possible, so there's no point rushing out and buying ones for my 7J wide wheels.














Leave a comment: