Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325iCabrio View Post
    We don't have roads like that in Utah. :(
    Check out the Alpine Loop. It is amazing when not crowded with minivans.

Comment

i think the front airdam looks goofy because it is tilted forward or something. ive seen pics of a car with an 87is front airdam and it looked good, but was fitted correctly. spend some time getting the front airdam to look right, and it'll do wonders for your car.
      173rd ABN

Comment

for the record, still not a fan of that airdam on your car...

YES, i under stand its the best looking one, if youve seen my car you will notice i too have spent money on one, but is looks weird on that car, WAIT, im not done yet, "this one has the most air flow by far of all the BLAH BLAHBLAH" understood still not a fan.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I think it looks dope. Now im going to go smoke some more grapes.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post
            Are you his buttbuddy?

funny, you have to resort to attacking what you perceive as me being a homosexual for sticking up for a friend. Do you have any friends or are you one of those emo fucks that listen to music by themselves and whore the computer up all day? Once again, if you knew half the shit Charlie has had to deal with while putting the turbo kit together, you would have some respect and quit being a fucking queer.
            -1992 325i -
            BavAuto Chip
            Tokico Spring/Shocks
            more to come later

Comment

Working...
            X