added to my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

added to my collection

I picked up another e30 last night for 400 bucks!! Its a 89 325is coupe with 84k on the clock all it needed was a radiator (ordered),plug wires & a coil (looking). It is Bronzit with tan leather, interior will be changed at a later date. The paint is in awsome condition minus the hood which will get replaced later along with some other plans I have for it exterior wise...

My only complaints about the car is the body color, sorry my other e30 is Alpine White and nothing seems to compare IMO. and the other small issue is its an auto but will be converted very shortly!!! Parts are laying here already. Right now the plan is to get her on the road and start enjoying the thrill of driving a e30 once again!!!

I am so excited I can't wait to drive her!! Pics soon sorry I worked all weekend and I am beat so yeah ummm tomorrow.
    sigpic

Sounds like a steal! Get her goin soon!

Comment

I have a coil... $15 + shipping! Cha Ching!
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

hehe, nice score. I have been hearing aobut some good deals as of late. Your score sounds like mine, automatic 325is just needing a few small things.
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

wanna see some sick cars? AC Schnitzer CLS II, Benz CLK DTM, Porsche 911 GT

pics courtesy of Wan from s14.net

Comment

nice thread jack.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Who the hell has enough money for a CLK DTM? That's just not fair.

Comment

sounds like a great buy!

Comment

the japs.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                  @Zakspeed_US

Comment

those cars can hijack my thread...but only once lol....i will one day get to that status..
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X