• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post

Now thats bad.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

I assume you mean bad in a bad way, not bad in that early-90's "bad means cool" way.

'Cause that's just fucking dumb. You could completely destroy the lips of your rims just rolling over a small rock in the road you didn't see, nevermind curbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
        I assume you mean bad in a bad way, not bad in that early-90's "bad means cool" way.

'Cause that's just fucking dumb. You could completely destroy the lips of your rims just rolling over a small rock in the road you didn't see, nevermind curbs.
        You assumed correctly.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
          80psi is so incredibly unsafe... Good lord... Almost every single ultra high performance tire I came in contact during my 3 years of changing them was rated at 45 to 51psi MAX, I have not seen higher on anything but truck and trailor tires!

By this fact alone, the whole idea of stretching tires has become the dumbest ever.
          That's just a manufacturer's recommended maximum. In other words, a suggestion. ;)

I run my tires at 90psi at the drift tracks. It's what all the cool dorifto kids do. Of course I take the air out of them before I put them in the trunk to drive home.

On streets I do 42psi.
          R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Working...
          X