No announcement yet.

My New car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Honda evar...free+economy car= SCORE!

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

If it's an HF model, then that is why the power sucks, the tranny's are geared way to high... I used to have one, all I did was swap in a DX tranny, and it felt like a whole new car, and actually go better MPG!!.... If that was an 88-91 model, I'd be hounding the hell out of you to sell it to me!!

Comment

pics aren't working

Comment

clean it up and turn it over on hondatech. clean EA's get big money
          -Greg
          90 325isT - 12.2 @ 120ish - Dyno Results
          b18c5 EG Coupέ - 13.5 @ 100ish - Dyno Results

Comment

that car is a gem....! like a go-kart on the road.. congrats Brandon...

hope to see it built up soon..

Comment

I've owned a few CRX's in my time (91 b16 turbo, 90 b16 N/A, 89 si stock), but i havent owned a first gen. A common swap in those first gen's is the D16 out of the 1st gen integra's. It's a twin cam and bolts up to your tranny and uses the same mounts. They can be found very cheap and would make the car pretty peppy!

1985 545i

Comment

Nice Honda and pretty clean for the year. You will get at least 37+ mpg if you take off the roof rack.

Comment

brown top swaaaappp son. I miss my 87 hatchie.
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

I love this little car soo much haha. If it ever comes time to swap a motor i will do the B16 route probably, but i plan to drive it the way it is and spend the least amount i can on it. The racks are there because this is my transportation to and from the mountain.
                    -Brandon
                    sigpic

Comment

bone stock B16 + slicks = 13 second car. thats a nice pick up man.

-Dane
                      diving board division, bishez.

Comment

That is certainly a great deal! Free car..economic and fun

Comment

Those Are The Best Wheels Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z View Post
                            Those Are The Best Wheels Ever.
                            I know! I'm going to keep them on the car as long as possible! They are soo Fag that it makes me laugh when i look at it! I just got 33 MPG this last tank! Yeah Booooyyee...
                            -Brandon
                            sigpic

Comment

That's pretty cool. I just got a '92 Honda Accord for free from my mom. I'm driving it over the winter while my car stays in the garage. It was my brother's, and I'm fixing it up over the winter while I drive it so she can sell it in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                                That's pretty cool. I just got a '92 Honda Accord for free from my mom. I'm driving it over the winter while my car stays in the garage. It was my brother's, and I'm fixing it up over the winter while I drive it so she can sell it in the spring.
                                That is basically what i am doing, just something to drive through the winter. Next fall i'm hoping to find an IX for snowboarding and the winter. I guess i will see how fishing goes, but i plan to keep this car for a while!
                                -Brandon
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X