My New car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page 3, OWNED.

Just hold on a bit here....FREE?????? Wow, even if it had some rot that would have been a good "deal", but that thing looks fairly clean. Sell that bitch for a couple grand and put it toward a BMW! :)
    '98.5 M3 Dakar Dinan
    '89 325i Zinnoberrot Stock
    www.Rockin101.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackKnight View Post
      Page 3, OWNED.

Just hold on a bit here....FREE?????? Wow, even if it had some rot that would have been a good "deal", but that thing looks fairly clean. Sell that bitch for a couple grand and put it toward a BMW! :)
      I'm planning to sell my 325is, but i have an 84 318 with a beat to shit barely running M10 with a million miles on it, shitty interior but good suspension and a BMP body kit all weighing out ot about 2300 lbs..That will turn into my project.. But i'm just focusing on the RED e30 right now trying to get it ready for sale! I'm enjoying the little Honda...im buying a shit load of stiockers and pimpin this shit out
      -Brandon
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
        I am stoked on the car! I'm glad i dont have to drive the E30 this winter! It gets shitty up here, alot of rain!

My friend actually is doing a B16a swap in his civiv DX and he said he would sell me his the engine out or it for super cheap. I believe its a D16z for but i could be wrong?... It's not a B16 but it would help alot considering this car is just about the slowest car i have stepped foot in...
        -Brandon
        haha, i feel the same way. I bought an old honder for winter/camping and yes...it is slow, mine has a D15, REAL slow..

You cant find a better DD than a honda.
        90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Boosted H22 I'd say. But the OBD-1 H22 because it has a semi close deck and you dont run the risk of getting one of those damn blocks with the cylinder liners.
          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
          X