Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 'Rolla is HOOTTT ^ +2

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
    So where did you get the rims from again for 380 shipped? =).
    Ive seen them on ebay. Ebay auction shows them on some Scion's and whatnot, didnt think they'd look good AT ALLLL, but they do look pretty decent IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
      Yah, the Levin front end looks fuckin' titties on the 86.

theres a guy who lived near the local JC who had 4 hachis, 2 of which were mint and sported Levin front ends...
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

The stance is cool, the wheels aren't my style but I dig 'em. I'd be more a fan of the exhaust if you painted the can part black. I would think you could rough it up and spray it BBQ black.

Comment

I'm just going to put this out there. Erick's fart can is the best sounding M20 I've ever heard in person. BUT, a large reason for that is because its turbo.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

OP- that stance looks nuts. i could have bought some cheap bbs rs et0 wheels not long ago but i passed because i thought it would be too much work to get em under the guards. kicking myself now.

nice work

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                I wanna see pics of the fenders after the first speedbump, should be a riot.

-Charlie
                hahahha..you my friend are an idiot!! i rail my shit daily and they have not hit once...on top of my 440F/625R spring rates i still have like 5mm of clearance in the rear and like 10mm in the front tire to fender. my 17x8 et20 with 215/45 rubbed like a mother fucker! these havent touched once. plus who goes over speed bumps over 1mph with a lowered e30? not this kid

Originally posted by rwdrift
                Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                - Erick

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                  I'm just going to put this out there. Erick's fart can is the best sounding M20 I've ever heard in person. BUT, a large reason for that is because its turbo.
                  i'm gonna AGREE w TJ on this one -- so much so-- i just did custom exhaust 3" i/o round barrel @ angle --

those sport max002 look great on that E30--a set were for sale round here recently, but buddy wanted to sell @ $750 w tires ..
                  --Hayden--
                  '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                  '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                  '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                  www.G2IC.com

Comment

I remarkably like the wheels. Good luck with the rubbage though.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                      I remarkably like the wheels. Good luck with the rubbage though.

Mariano
                      +1

I'd wanna hear the exhaust before I said anything just because sound is 75% and looks 25% by me, but you sure don't have many haters here. Wheels and stance look cool in pics and probably better in person.

Isn't that DS M3 up for sale??? Thought I'd seen pics of one wearing the same wheels FS somewhere.

-Ben

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

thank god someone had the balls to try it, I was too scared to order em up but who knows what xmas brings. put those on my xmas wish list for the parents, we'll see i guess. its nice to know you can fit a 205 series tire though. the exhaust is unique for sure, props for doing that, i think it looks good, waiting for a sound clip also

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                        function>form

Comment

Nice Sport Max 002..my friend has them on his ae86...
                          you should be real jdm and get the red ones....haha..
                          s15 exhaust...nice! sound clip please!!

dam i didnt kno there were so many ae86 guys or jdm guys in here..lol..and i thought everyone was just into e30's haha..i should post pics of my ghetto zenki ae86 coupe..lol
                          -Frank
                          1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                          1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                          2001 525i

Comment

oh one thing i wanted to add is whos gonna be the first to run the sportmax 006's staggered fitment or the 962's, yes guys they do come in 4 bolt patterns, but 17s only :(, who knows?

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                            function>form

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                              hahahha..you my friend are an idiot!! i rail my shit daily and they have not hit once...on top of my 440F/625R spring rates i still have like 5mm of clearance in the rear and like 10mm in the front tire to fender. my 17x8 et20 with 215/45 rubbed like a mother fucker! these havent touched once. plus who goes over speed bumps over 1mph with a lowered e30? not this kid
                              If you "haven't hit once", how do you explain the beat to shit fender lips?

-Charlie
                              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                              FYYFF

Comment

read my post retard. my 17s hit the right front. the left front was like that when i got it. these wheels dont come close to touching. even with 20 mm less offset

and thanks to the rest who can appreciate another persons ideas and hard work! sound clip will come soon

Originally posted by rwdrift
                                Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                                - Erick

Comment

Working...
                                X